09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

1 hour ago, grogmug said:

The only other thing I've heard about the festival, is that Snoop Dogg will also be there. ha

Haha! Thanks, Grogmug! If you do hear anything else from your sources, plz keep us posted!! Thank you!!!

10 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'd want something more realistic, like winning the lottery or owning a flying car... or a new GNR record. :lol:

Hey, if Tool are releasing the new record this year (and they are, apparently), then anything is possible, and we can hope for a new GN’R record as well.

Soon is the word, 2020 is the number!

2 minutes ago, grogmug said:

I was told Snoop would be there, but they got it mixed up with Ice Cube..haha. How do you get those two mixed up? 

That's a pretty bad mixup.  Its not like we are talking the RZA or GZA from Wu Tang.  Both are pretty distinct artists. 

grogmug are you a fan of Knocked Loose?  I am loving their new EP they dropped on Friday.  They are from Oldham County in KY.  

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Matt Sorum is playing that weekend with his new band. Would be a great opportunity to have him guest on a song but I wouldn't count on it.

I would love to see Matt get a song or 2. I guess his situation with Axl probably isn’t much different from Adler’s. Time heals all wounds. 

• Like 2