The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

51 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Nah there was a poll and 56 posters believe  people want to be spoonfed information about everything when literally there is something called an NDA

Slash has said in an interview that they have not been given NDAs or anything like that. 

11 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Slash has said in an interview that they have not been given NDAs or anything like that. 

That was condition 1 of the NDA 

The first rule of fight club...

Edited by gavgnr
  • Haha 1

Just now, ShadowOfTheWave said:

That's some variation of the "fat Axl" joke, right? Someone seriously trying to mislead people into thinking something was coming could come up with a better fake title than "Kitchen Pantry", or you would think.

CD2, Monstrosity, Legend of the Red Panda, Stay of Execution, Kitchen Pantry Starts Now!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

Don't forget the Selftitled that went around 2010 too.

Isn't that the record that supposedly was rejected by the label and caused Axl to cancel the dates on Twitter?

I guess? Was that around the to aviod any incident?

Just for giggles:

1999 - 2000 Intentions

2002 - Chinese Democracy

2006 - Chinese Democracy II

2010 - Guns N' Roses

2011 - The Chinese Democracy Remixes

2014 - Legend of the Red Panda

2017 - Stay Of Execution

lol.

Edited by ManetsBR

So as some of you guys might’ve seen in the other thread (the “will GnR ever release new music” poll), I got bored and started imaging what a “UYI 3 and 4” could be like (as a solution to the whole “ChiDem leftovers vs new songs” predicament).

At first, I was thinking that the cover arts to such theoretical releases could be green and purple (as most fan arts depict them). The problem tho is that those colors don’t really “pop” like the red/yellow and blue/purple color scheme did.

So, because I’m so bored and have nothing better to do, i came up with a solution: go back to the original School of Athens snippet that the artwork comes from, keep the same color schemes, but this time, don’t make the young scholar with the pen and notebook stand out by being highlighted in white. Instead, make the older “sad-looking” scholar leaning on the wall behind him be the one who is highlighted in white.

The symbolism here being that GnR used to be young, creatives scholars, but now they’re just sad old men.

Edited by rocknroll41

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

So as some of you guys might’ve seen in the other thread (the “will GnR ever release new music” poll), I got bored and started imaging what a “UYI 3 and 4” could be like (as a solution to the whole “ChiDem leftovers vs new songs” predicament).

At first, I was thinking that the cover arts to such theoretical releases could be green and purple (as most fan arts depict them). The problem tho is that those colors don’t really “pop” like the red/yellow and blue/purple color scheme did.

So, because I’m so bored and have nothing better to do, i came up with a solution: go back to the original School of Athens snippet that the artwork comes from, keep the same color schemes, but this time, don’t make the young scholar with the pen and notebook stand out by being highlighted in white. Instead, make the older “sad-looking” scholar leaning on the wall behind him be the one who is highlighted in white.

The symbolism here being that GnR used to be young, creatives scholars, but now they’re just sad old men.

Well, I don't think I would have ever described anyone in Guns as scholarly.  And where are you getting the "sad old men" thing?  They're highly successful middle aged guys doing what they love.  

They are a long way from 'sad old men' far from it...see AC/DC, Stones concert couple of weeks ago, older than GNR but still rocking beautifully.

I am new to the band so busily watching youtube etc  yesterday I watched an interview with AD  Ashba (thik thats his name) where he says Axl has a load of great music and hopes he will record it some day...

Why is GNR/Axl so destructive?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

They are a long way from 'sad old men' far from it...see AC/DC, Stones concert couple of weeks ago, older than GNR but still rocking beautifully.

I am new to the band so busily watching youtube etc  yesterday I watched an interview with AD  Ashba (thik thats his name) where he says Axl has a load of great music and hopes he will record it some day...

AD Ashba.... lol... 

Almost 100 page and not even a single clue of an album, that probably doesn't even exist.

I bet J will be defending Fernando till the end of year. You know, that "other forum"

"Calm down guys, It's only december 2020. There is still whole month left"

"Maybe they'll debut something new in Europe......In NA"

4 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Good luck with youtube! Not exactly an eden of content these days.......

I don't think I'd call anything to do with the Stones 'beautiful' personally! 

Edited by allwaystired