Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I was looking at the twitter feed and couldn't help but notice how Dj never retweets Ron when he promotes his new album, neither Ron helps DJ to promote Sixx AM, same for Richard, Tommy, etc... They don't seem to care very much about each other outside the stage. I see Matt, Slash and Duff retweeting each other posts all the time. NuGNR is such a gang of brothers.

Agreed, I don't understand why they wouldn't help each other out, try to build a relationship with each other... not just be business partners. I think most bands would help each other in their solo work.

I think they're trying to act as if there's some sort of artistic integrity by saying they don't care about money, but that's easy to say when you're rich.

Must be that same artistic integrity that makes them charge $40 for bland t-shirts. :shrugs:

Wow, just like every other band in the world.

• Like 1

It's always a day at the carnival with DJ, he's just like the oily and gleeful clown who beckons you over to the coconut shy, knock three down and get a crappy prize, I just won't tell you that three of the six are glued down and the balls are as heavy as a gnat who's just taken a shit.

Who is Kaci? Gosh, Axl, go make the album for fuck's sake :facepalm:

She is a nurse who used to work in Africa with Ebola infected people. She came back to the U.S. She was told to stay in quarantine. But she didn´t give a fuck. So she out there in the street among people.

Who is Kaci? Gosh, Axl, go make the album for fuck's sake :facepalm:

She is a nurse who used to work in Africa with Ebola infected people. She came back to the U.S. She was told to stay in quarantine. But she didn´t give a fuck. So she out there in the street among people.

I think the issue was that it was government officials forcing the quarantine. Medical officials did not.