Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 minutes ago, 3rd Wheel said:

I believe in the "It's Making an A" theory. It's a good one. Props to whoever saw that.

You have to really go out of your way to make sticks look like that. One set is going one way, another set joins for an arch. Then you have one rogue stick across. It forms a 3D "A." It's too specific to be coincidence. 

:headbang:

1 minute ago, GNRfanMILO said:

This kinda confirms Sorum is not involved.. I read it as "yeah i used them back in the day, but i dont use them anymore"... IDK

The best scenario IMO would be Adler playing AFD, Sorum UYI and Frank Chinese.

Oh thank god. My long national nightmare (roughly 10 minutes) is over! I was already having flashes of bad Sorum drum solos interrupting my GN'R experience.

8 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Those sticks in the picture are not sticks Matt Sorum would use now, he just confirmed TODAY an hour and 1/2 after the pic was psoted he uses ZILDJIAN sticks. So, those sticks are not his...move on.

3 hours ago, Smoofy said:

Oh god

Wow, that would be a shocker.  I'd never thought we'd see Sorum on this tour....if he's in, just goes to show you shouldn't always believe what you hear. (His feud with Axl was apparently way overblown) 

Although I've been a big pro-proponent of Adler for this tour (For a lot of reasons)....it would be very cool to see Sorum onstage....:thumbsup:

The sound from AFD to Illusions changed a lot from Adler to Sorum but there are several songs on Illusions that I think Sorum's sound fits in perfectly....one of them being November Rain....his powerful, deeper sounding drums in that song are perfect for it.

Edited by Kasanova King

Matt is not in guys. He just said yeah I used those sticks. Also I know this is REALLY CSI:GNR but I think if they wanted to spell an A with those sticks they would have laid the stick on top a bit more horizontally. Lol this is ridiculous I know. But it just doesn't seem deliberately placed like that to shape an A the way they did that.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

The best scenario IMO would be Adler playing AFD, Sorum UYI and Frank Chinese.

That's such a clusterfuck man! They cant carry on as a band with 3 drummers all the time, thats plain ridiculous. And it looks that way too, when theres always an other guy moving to the drums every few songs. How would it look to the public aswell, they would be ridiculed for it. Herp derp GNR 3 drummers. It would just be people going" get your shit fucking together guys, you cant use 3 drummers for fucks sake"

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

Doesnt the signed drum head give the line up away? Why is there debate? Its Fortus and Frank, maybe with Izzy and Adler appearances.

It should have. Yeah maybe Sorum isn't involved after all..

Im now curious as to why nightrain members have to "sit tight"