Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

32 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Does Frank always have a hat on???

Who the fuck wears a hat into the pool. ass clown

On 11/15/2016 at 7:54 AM, Sosso said:

She looks like lizard..... Her hotness is over stated around here.  Nice ass but that is about it.

• Like 2

Mr jeff i think u should watch your words.  Youre messing with w. Axl Rose.

However.. maybe gnr should have stayed out of politics (IF THEY ARE JUST LOOKIN FOR MONEY LIKE SOME OF U SAY). But aparently theyre all at the same page with this (slash with that tweet the morning after the election and then the "the idiot" shirt, axl with this, etc)..    But thats the thing with GNR, they do what they want to no matter what. And thats one of the things that makes them who they are.   Is easy just to stay out of everything and just give people and media what they want ( u know, like metallica, bon jovi, stones,  etc etc).  

But as far as i know.  Rebellion, anti wrong goverment, loud, anti war, open mouth..well say what u think and defend it ( among other things) is what rock n roll is all about right???

Some people (some civilians, politics, "rock" bands, GNR FANS) doesnt seem to remember that tiny little detail.

I honestly dont know if trump is good or bad or if hilary ditto.. I mean .. I might have an opinion, but since i live outside u.s.a it feels very disrespectfull to talk about that. Its really not my place.

Anyway ...being right or not.. Thanks GN'R FOR KEEPIN IT REAL 

Come on, guys! We all know Axl has made thousands (maybe millions) of mistakes, we've discussed them all here in the forum I believe. This time he's criticizing an old anti-marijuana dinosaur and he gets shit for it? Well, fine, you're entitled to your opinion. I'm glad he's speaking up against assholes like this guy.

Go get 'em, Axl!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'd like to see Axl use his influence to promote positive changes in people.

I'd love to see Axl Rose use his unique musical talent & his uncanny capacity to express his thoughts and feelings to write, record, release and perform NEW music along with Izzy Stradlin, Slash, Duff Mckagan and a drummer (yes, my suggestion is Steven Adler).

I am kinda sure that would promote positive changes in (millions of) people.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

I'd love to see Axl Rose use his unique musical talent & his uncanny capacity to express his thoughts and feelings to write, record, release and perform NEW music along with Izzy Stradlin, Slash, Duff Mckagan and a drummer (yes, my suggestion is Steven Adler).

I am kinda sure that would promote positive changes in (millions of) people.  

Well, that would definitely make lots of people happy, we're all looking forward to that!

Shame on you for only suggesting Steven, though. :max: