Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

you can hear it on Spotify, or buy it off Itunes for a 0.99

Mehh. Don't have spotify and don't buy Itunes.. What a waste of Izzy's music only releasing the crap on Itunes. I lost touch with his music when he went strictly digital..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Mehh. Don't have spotify and don't buy Itunes.. What a waste of Izzy's music only releasing the crap on Itunes. I lost touch with his music when he went strictly digital..

A snippet...

It's pretty good. I mean, I like it from what little I hear.

On 11/6/2016 at 1:15 AM, Darkenchantress said:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

so you use internet, and spotify is strict no no? Just install the app, it's free...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

It has the backbone of a Guns tune. Throw Axl, Slash, Duff and Steven on there and it is boner time.. Man I would love to hear new Guns N' Roses album that included a song with Izzy on vocals.

Maybe with a Slash riff it could be, feels like a good time groove to me though, very "solo Izzy". It would be cool to see how it turned out if they all worked on it though!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Just moved a lot of non-official social media posts over to the other thread. Please remember that anything from fan sites, etc goes here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/216160-unofficial-gnr-social-media-update-discussion/&page=30

Sorry..some of that was me. My bad. Won't happen again. :)