The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On 1/10/2021 at 7:43 AM, ssiscool said:

Breaking bad is one series I can constantly watch over and over again. My biggest complaint about the series is Skyler. What a fucking bitch.

I'm not a fan of Skylar either. :lol:

I just finished 'Crawlspace' and have to tip my hat to Bryan Cranston for a job well done!

The Unexplained with William Shatner as host. It was very interesting about US monuments and they had the story about the Capitol. Since the attack on the Capitol a few weeks again, I found the story of how it was built interesting. Also about the White House and the Washington Monument and Mt. Rushmore. I learned more than I learned in history class.

On 1/12/2021 at 2:47 AM, ssiscool said:

Have you seen the alternative ending for Breaking Bad? 

And on a side note I found Benekes accident to be very slapstick comedy. Reminds me of Home Alone

I totally missed this post!, Sorry.

The alternate ending that I went looking for only to realize it's fake? (Malcom In The Middle footage) I saw that and found it funny.

Finished the series. (Second viewing).

It's absolutely in my top 5 tv series of all time.

23 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I totally missed this post!, Sorry.

The alternate ending that I went looking for only to realize it's fake? (Malcom In The Middle footage) I saw that and found it funny.

Finished the series. (Second viewing).

It's absolutely in my top 5 tv series of all time.

Yeah the Malcom one. Obviously fake, but still funny and would of made of a good twist. 

• 2 weeks later...

Loved this :lol: As a far-leftie this kinda sums up why I don't speak to people these days out of fear of offending people, but it's also making me realise that I'm always going to piss someone off so maybe I do need to just be myself regardless of who might be offended? :shrugs:

• Haha 1

They're rebooting Frasier without Niles, Daphne or Roz? Sounds awful :lol: They get a pass for John Mahoney not being involved, but even then I don't think the show would work without him. Hope it's good as I love Frasier, but I ain't getting my hopes up for this one.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:21 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Watching this new show on SyFy called Resident Alien. It's so cute and funny. I like that it has different characters from different races too. It's a mix of serious and funny tones. And also a murder mystery. It's on Wednesday nights at 9:00 central time.

I love it. Really funny. 

The Walking Dead Very good episode. So good to see Maggie again. Her son Hershel is so cute. Made me miss Glenn all the more.

Evil lives here

Equalizer

On 2/26/2021 at 11:25 PM, willl said:

They're rebooting Evenwithout Niles, Daphne or Roz? Sounds awful :lol: They get a pass for John Mahoney not being involved, but even then I don't think the show would work without him. Hope it's good as I love Frasier, but I ain't getting my hopes up for this one.

Even the little dog Eddie is gone. So it'll be just about Fraizer. I thought he was the least funny one.

Trailer Park Boys - Jail (2021). I'm halfway through, and I have to say I love it. Even though it's mainly in the jail (duh), and Mr. Lahey obviously is not there, it's basically good old TPB. I wonder what their next plan is - whether or not they'll get back to the park and continue without John Dunsworth...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 4:05 AM, jamillos said:

Damn, and now another 2 years of waiting for the next season of American Gods... Oh well. 

There was a few episodes with Marilyn Manson but they didn't who them because of the accusatons against him.

the Moodys with Denis Leary. A very funny show on Fox on Thursday nights.

Manifest is finally back.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

There was a few episodes with Marilyn Manson but they didn't who them because of the accusatons against him.

the Moodys with Denis Leary. A very funny show on Fox on Thursday nights.

Manifest is finally back.

Yeah, he appeared in one or two. I didn't realize it was him at first tbh.

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

SNL. It has some funny sketches last night.

Don't understand that band St. Vincent? Weird.

Okay, you saw them? I thought STARZ pulled his episodes? Well, good for him.

I think only some of them, but this must have happened during. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJzEemzE6nJ87R_VOYsqb

Finally got a chance to watch the latest from Danny McBride.

Probably up there with the first season of Eastbound and Down.  

Great performances from the entire cast, especially Walton Goggins.  

Highly recommended.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prodigal Son has been cancelled after 2 seasons. What a good show this is! Fox moved the show from a Monday night to a Tuesday, so the numbers dropped. This sucks! I would love for another network to pick it up, but I doubt it. The series ends next Tuesday and I doubt they had time for a good ending. I bet it ends in a cliffhanger and non of us fans will get closure.