The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

• 3 weeks later...

" My Skin is killing" This show is filmed in England and I do love Dr. Lee, Pimple Popper, but this show is just as good and last night's episode showed a skin condition I don't think even Dr. Lee has shown. So gross, but so good.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, RussTCB said:

I've been watching a show called Yellowjackets on Showtime. Pretty decent. It's got enough going on to keep me interested. 

This shows rocks. I tweeted a message to SHOTIME and Christina Ricci posted how she loved my tweet. This show is freaking amazing. Love the story and love the characters both the younger versions and their adult versions.  It has been renewed for a second season, so I'm happy about that.

I do hope Dexter New Blood is renewed too. There's so much more to explore now that Harrison is with his dad.

Reelz had a show about Ethan Couch, the kid who killed 4 people in Texas while driving drunk. It was interesting because it talked to the family and friends of one of the victims he killed. I knew most of the story living in Texas and what a horrible stupid mother this kid has.

It's possibly if he stays away from his parents, he's older enough now, he might have a chance to grow up and do better, but who knows?

The show had real footage of the accident and it was horrible to see. I can't imagine how people lived after all that. I can't imagine living with myself knowing I killed 4 people and injured many more. I hope he'll get tons of therapy.

Also watched "Crikey, the Irwins" because this show always makes me feel good and makes me smile because they are doing such amazing work with all animals.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Who else finished Yellowjackets? I can't wait for season 2! I'll definitely rewatch season 1 again before that.

I'm about halfway through Mayor of Kingstown. Definitely worth a watch 👍

Anyone watch the Ray Donovan movie? No spoilers please....

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Never heard of Yellowjackets....will have to watch that! Love Juliette Lewis.

Yellowjackets was the first new TV show I was invested in for a very long time. 

Loved pretty much every episode and thought the season finale was very strong. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Have you watched The Wilds? Sort of reminded me of yellowjackets (meets Lost), to an extent. But without all the 90s nostalgia.

20 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Have you watched The Wilds? Sort of reminded me of yellowjackets (meets Lost), to an extent. But without all the 90s nostalgia.

I haven't. It's honestly been ages since I even looked around at what's out there on TV. I only heard of Yellowjackets because of a YouTube ad lol. 

Well, the season finale to Yellowjackets had many shockers and has got me guessing a lot about the survivors. Can't wait for season 2 because there are tons of unanswered questions. At least we found out what happened to Jackie but I think there's more to that story too.

Anyway, one of the best new shows of last year and this year.

23 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I know can't wait for season 2 and I hope the net doesn't tell anything about it. I want to be shocked like I have been all this season. This show is really awesome. All the acting both young and older characters are excellent. Sho has a winner with this show.

The Thin Blue Line. I love getting back to this old little gem from the 90s every couple of years, to that small constable office in England from the times when the world was still alright. Brilliant Rowan Atkinson and the whole crew. Too bad they only made two series, this could have gone on for a long time. 

On 1/18/2022 at 7:15 PM, Coma16 said:

Who else finished Yellowjackets? I can't wait for season 2! I'll definitely rewatch season 1 again before that.

I'm about halfway through Mayor of Kingstown. Definitely worth a watch 👍

Anyone watch the Ray Donovan movie? No spoilers please....

I watched Yellowjackets. What an ending for season 1. Thank goodness for a season 2 because I have tons of unanswered questions that need to be addressed. Can't wait until they show more of what the hell happened in those woods with those girls and who lived and who died? This show is awesome with an amazing cast of actors.

31 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched Yellowjackets. What an ending for season 1. Thank goodness for a season 2 because I have tons of unanswered questions that need to be addressed. Can't wait until they show more of what the hell happened in those woods with those girls and who lived and who died? This show is awesome with an amazing cast of actors.

From what I read, the creators have 5 seasons worth of story, so if it lasts that long they won't be making it up as they go along (looking at you GOT post Red-Wedding). 

23 hours ago, Coma16 said:

From what I read, the creators have 5 seasons worth of story, so if it lasts that long they won't be making it up as they go along (looking at you GOT post Red-Wedding). 

Cool, because there are so many unanswered questions and some of these women have mental problems. 

What happened to them must have been very horrible and not sure how many even made it back home?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watched President Biden's State of the Union address.

BIden made many good ideas but of course he needs the Republican party to pass what he needs. Will this happen? I doubt it. America will be in the same rut we have been in because both parties can't agree on what's best for Americans.

I don't understand this at all. Whatever happened to our government doing what's best for all?

Oh yeah, they elected Trump 4 years ago and everything went to HELL>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...