The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Finished watching the first season of The Old Man last night:

Really enjoyed it.  It has a bit of a lull in the middle but definitely one of the better shows I've seen in awhile.

I've also really been enjoying Shantaram:

Great location-based drama.  For anyone who has spent any time in India, it does a great job of showcasing the highs and lows of living in a city like Mumbai. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Saw Diane Sawyer special last night with Jeremy Renner. It was about his accident and how he has recovered so amazingly well. So happy he's getting better every day. I really love him as an actor and he has the love and care of a wonderful family. He was very lucky that day of his accident. So happy he made it.

Been watching these shows called "Trauma in the ERs." Real doctors and nurses with real patients. Very interesting and sometimes very sad. It's amazing what these people do for their patients.

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saw Diane Sawyer special last night with Jeremy Renner. It was about his accident and how he has recovered so amazingly well. So happy he's getting better every day. I really love him as an actor and he has the love and care of a wonderful family. He was very lucky that day of his accident. So happy he made it..

and he risked his life and almost died to save his nephew who was in danger. He's very lucky to have survived this terrible accident. Even said he would do it again if he had to save his nephew and doesn't regret it. Seems like a quality human being.

• Like 1