What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

I said I'd stop watching the Marvel series on Netflix after the terrible seasons of Luke Cage and Iron Fist, but then the reviews came back for the third season of Daredevil and I figured I'd give it one more go.

Definitely better, with significantly superior action sequences and villain.  

I still fast forward whenever Karen is on screen.  Deborah Ann Woll, the actress who plays Karen, is insufferable.  She whines and cries every single line of dialogue.  For the most part I skip every scene she is in and it's not hurting my ability to follow the plot.

Finished Sabrina. Enjoyable show; Not amazing, not terrible, but good enough and worth watching. Hope the second season finds its groove a bit more and possibly gets a little darker, as it seems it may. Also finished My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman. Really enjoyed every episode, especially Howard Stern's. Hope Letterman continues it.

Big Mouth S2 was just as good as the first, as well. Will re-watch it here soon too.

Edited by Black Sabbath

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:03 PM, Kasanova King said:

I had it on in the background while doing chores earlier then realized you can't do that with this show....it requires your attention...so I shut it off and will pick it up when I can focus on it.  Looks promising though. 

My friend watched it and said it was very good. She's also a fan of the original The Haunting movie as am I and my mom loved it as a kid and still it's one of her favorite movies to date.

The remake with Liam Neeson wasn't as good.

• 2 weeks later...

Girlboss 

Its good and worth checking out. I like the comedic subplots a lot more than the more dramatic main plot. Nicole Sullivan and Norm MacDonald have small roles and really shine. Its a rare case where Norm can do what he does best, rather than being forced into a box. Melanie Lynskey is hot af and hilarious in her send up of internet forum culture.

• 2 weeks later...

Springsteen On Broadway

Admittedly, I’m a casual Springsteen fan. I know the hits and dabble in a few other cuts, but overall I’ve never been able to get into him too entirely (I’d like to, though). That said, this is a very good “film”, where he mainly tells his story, with the help of songs thrown in here and there. Definitely recommend, even if you’re just a casual fan.

Makes me hope that Axl will do something like this some day, despite not exactly being a multi-instrumentalist. But I’m pretty positive if Axl took the stage on Broadway for a week with just him and a piano, soloing and telling his story from growing up until the present, it would be a hit.