Worst tour kickoff ever?

I was hoping and to be honest I was thinking that Axl and the band were going to play something new or do something different, so I'm disapointed that the fire in Axl seems to have gone out.

They should call this tour the 'Groundhog Day' Tour - All the hits...Again!

For nostalgia fans its ok and I guess they are the majority, for the die hards who want new music, its hard to take.

If that was the set list and I'd been there, it wouldn't feel great.

• Like 2

I just find it hard to care now, I will be happy when something new is released but at this point I really don't know if that will happen... I know bands like to play a light set when they first come back from a break so maybe at the next show the pistons will be nicely warmed up and we might get some cool additions to the set... new songs? don't count on it, this is a business as usual year for guns. They don't seem to want to release new music, but they sure love touring.

If they go back to Vegas with the same set and same order I hope the media picks up on it and lets them have it, although I think set complaints are mainly voiced by disgruntled gnr fanboys/girls

We got like 4 new songs you jerks

True Detective theme, Richard solo 3, DJ solo 3, and random obscure Tommy cover song

Teenage Kicks is pretty damn famous, at least in the UK. Probably as famous as My Generation.

Still have no clue what Sonic Reducer sounds like, though.

I'd watch a solo Richard show.

Performance wise, Rio 2011 was 10x worse. However, this tour had real potential to move the band and officially out of the "Chinese Democracy era". It, obviously, failed in spades.

One was ear-crushing, the other soul-crushing. I'm not sure which is worse....

Honestly, if it wasn't for NGOG's bullshit update, the reaction here would probably be just "ho-hum" rather than all-out anarchy.

Really?

Edited by NGOG

It would be different if Axl were to go to rehearsals when the band does. And maybe workout a couple weeks before knowing he has to be in good shape. I am planning on going to Vegas with good hopes. By then he would of figured out his breathing. And wearing the jacket under the hot lights surely will slim you down a bit. My dreams of Guns ruling the world is/has been over. I Just Want Axl to go out and perform with all his heart.