☬ YOUR opinions, reviews and general thoughts on the Performance/Sound/Visuals in Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Release ☬

Guest Gunns

One more thing.

Will the uncut version ever be released. As in the talking between songs, the extended jam leading into the pink floyd cover and Axls, Elton John Meledy.

Perhaps in a year you could release that with a steelbook/slipcover to cash in on more sales for next years touring.

Edited by Axl_morris

Thank you AxlMorris and Russ. I'm so glad you've been watching the 3D version at home, it really does look and sound unreal in both 2D/ 3D and 5.1... a 5 star review would go along way on Amazon :)

I only have a soundbar so I can't speak to the 5.1 aspect, but even through a soundbar it sounds really good.

Elton John Medley? I dont recall that... perhaps you may see some updates/snippets on the app. and maybe Neil Young song at some point.

Okay, apparently he never played it on that tour, it was an intro he usually does before november rain and after Pink Floyd. Never mind.

Dude, this fucking sound mix. I've got a pretty decent surround sound set up as well, and god damn...this mix is awesome on the blu-ray. Thank you, Rockfuel! Here's hoping we can get a release of that awesome show that they just did with There Was A Time and Prostitute. I mean considering the management of this band, maybe in four years?

Dude, this fucking sound mix. I've got a pretty decent surround sound set up as well, and god damn...this mix is awesome on the blu-ray. Thank you, Rockfuel! Here's hoping we can get a release of that awesome show that they just did with There Was A Time and Prostitute. I mean considering the management of this band, maybe in four years?

That would be genius ;)

I'm sad I don't have surround sound or a damn 3D Blu-Ray player. I have a soundbar though, which I guess is still better than listening to it through the TV speakers.

I dumped all my cash into my music listening system in the basement as I use that a ton more than I use my video set up. So I'm stuck in the same boat and just using a Yamaha soundbar instead of a full surround sound set up. It still sounds pretty bad ass though.

Pitboss...the record label has wanted to put a new GNR release out for many years....what record label wouldn't, if they had GNR signed to the Label?

andy-dwyer-reacts.gif

My thoughts exactly. Cue the video! THANKS AGAIN, TEAM BRAZIL.

:rofl-lol:

Is it me or is Ron playing a little bit of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds prior to The Seeker?

(side note: I'm upset that The Seeker is on my TV right now)

I have had The Seeker stuck in my head since I first saw the show. Axl sounds fucking great on that one, the whole band does for that matter. I love it!!! I hope it's on the next album now, it's a great re introduction to NUgnr.

Is it me or is Ron playing a little bit of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds prior to The Seeker?

I have had The Seeker stuck in my head since I first saw the show. Axl sounds fucking great on that one, the whole band does for that matter. I love it!!! I hope it's on the next album now, it's a great re introduction to NUgnr.

No disrespect to you or your like for The Seeker, but if there's a studio cover of that on the next GN'R album, I may just lose my mind.

• Like 1

No disrespect to you or your like for The Seeker, but if there's a studio cover of that on the next GN'R album, I may just lose my mind.

Why not though??? Just this one, I'm not talking a bunch of covers. They play it so well, and it's pretty much a guaranteed radio type song. it's a much safer bet for a hit, than an unknown song. If it takes The Seeker to get people interested in gnr again, why not?

Why not though??? Just this one, I'm not talking a bunch of covers. They play it so well, and it's pretty much a guaranteed radio type song. it's a much safer bet for a hit, than an unknown song. If it takes The Seeker to get people interested in gnr again, why not?

For me personally? Because I can't stand The Who :/

I'm watching it in 3D right now! Crazy how good this is. Some of the shots are incredible. The depth of the up close shots are great. Rockfuel did a great job piecing this together to give some incredible 3d visuals. Easily the best 3d blu ray i own.

I wouldn't say it's like being there, but it's definitely a new and great experience to see a show like this!

• Like 1