Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Oh my god this really is happening finally!! Thank god I'm so excited I've been waiting for this for a long, long time man guns n roses are back and playing a gig at the first place they ever played at the troubadour?!?! Man I'm so fuckin jealous of the people who live in LA Id sit all night and day to get into the show tonight man

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

It's now or never. Even if he's pissed at the lowball offer on the tour, fact is none of them are making any money on this Troubadour show. $10 tickets for 160 general public and then 340 VIP tickets that were presumably given to the VIP's for free.

Yeah, this show isn't about money.  This show is for the fans (the low key, quiet marketing for it, where it's being located at).  If Steven isn't going to be here (which it sounds like it is), then it's just the hybrid/reunion lineup and it won't be as sad if Izzy isn't there.  If Steven is here though, and Izzy is the only classic member missing?  That will be a major disappointment

3 hours ago, smoking guns said:

Only GNR could fuck this up. They did this shit in the wrong damn order!!!!! 

Should have a done this promo and Club Gig First, then announce Vegas then Coachella. Only GNR could fuck up their own hype. Instead people waste money on shows they don't want to go to and miss out on the historic moment because they thought that would happen in Vegas.  

Today's tix went to Casual fans, should have gone to fan club members. I am happy and fucking pissed at the same time for their pure stupidity. 

Not so sure casual fans wait 12+ hours in line based off of a rumor that began from MYGNR:CSI Team and drive 6-7 hours to get in line.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Only GNR could fuck this up. They did this shit in the wrong damn order!!!!! 

Should have a done this promo and Club Gig First, then announce Vegas then Coachella. Only GNR could fuck up their own hype. Instead people waste money on shows they don't want to go to and miss out on the historic moment because they thought that would happen in Vegas.  

Today's tix went to Casual fans, should have gone to fan club members. I am happy and fucking pissed at the same time for their pure stupidity. 

you can count on the boys of GNR to bring you the most chaotic tour in 2016

Edited by action

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

They told people when they got tix at Tower, no phones or cameras...if your dumbass brings one then its gonna get taken and its on you to deal with getting it back.

uhhh sorry...thats just stupid...you can't take ones phone and not be responsible for it while you have it....

whatever....

29 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

My friend Mike T who is a cameraman for ABC. Same guy who told me about the Kimmel info that I posted here. Same guy who told me about the vegas shows before they happened which I believe I posted somewhere here. I'm hoping to get some pictures from him for everyone tonight.

Steven will be there.

Steven will be playing. 

Awesome info. Izzy is the only guy holding up the reunion now

28 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I will be so happy for Steven. It is all he has wanted for 25 years.

Yeah, as much as i thought he would be a weak link in this thing, he really deserves the first show whether they stick with him or not

Edited by Strange Broue

Just now, gunners fan said:

uhhh sorry...thats just stupid...you can't take ones phone and not be responsible for it while you have it....

whatever....

LOL, it's been done before and it's an agreement when you buy the ticket. You can think it's stupid all you want, but it is what it is.  There will be no phones or cameras.  

9 minutes ago, to the moon said:

The marketing team has been spot on so far. I'm not sure we will see a live stream but there will be professional photos and at least one video clip, probably of Paradise City.

This. If the band sounds great they'll release the videos. If they suck we won't see any footage.

I guarantee there's professional pictures. It's too big not to happen

I think people are seeing what they want with that drum kit. It is the same kit that Frank posted about. Both of their setups are similar minus a tom missing from Frank's setup. It is a small club tho, and he may not deem it necessary for space and the songs. I have no idea who we will get.