Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, vloors said:

Ahh geez was it? Lol ill remove

Yeah, they've been occasionally reposting various segments from it. No need to remove it though, maybe some people haven't seen it.

Here's the whole thing (apparently recorded in 2018 but first aired in 2019):

https://www.axs.tv/video/5f781370b70e4fcc60693ebb/

• Like 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

haha the GNReddit has banned discussion on Perhaps. With not much to discuss, that lead to a post about Izzy's dick getting over 90 upvotes

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/15qakm7/is_it_real/

strange times when a band community can discuss dicks more than music :awesomeface:

That’s an amazingly awesome pic that got the full run down on the womens thread at some point - during the pandy I distinctly remember getting to that part of the discussion and then having to lie to my husband and kid about why I kept bursting out loud. Some of those thread comments were/ARE hilarious!!! Love it when that pic gets reposted, good on Izzy 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IzzysMissy said:

That’s an amazingly awesome pic that got the full run down on the womens thread at some point - during the pandy I distinctly remember getting to that part of the discussion and then having to lie to my husband and kid about why I kept bursting out loud. Some of those thread comments were/ARE hilarious!!! Love it when that pic gets reposted, good on Izzy 🤣

I think I know what pic you mean.

#Izzybulge

After 2 years someone uploaded the Hard Skool live b-sides to YouTube and I got to hear how solid they were for the first time. If the band used stuff like that for social media, the fan involvement would go up tenfold and I'm sure about that. Metallica keeps involvement going through tours with live videos, and those b-sides are the same level of quality as that. With the right song choice and mixing, this band still sounds great live.

But graphics over the Appetite version of Paradise City works too.

On 8/8/2023 at 1:10 AM, Amir said:

366072537_18377853448015083_8267857932756227032_n.thumb.jpg.398cd7a6a81ca4cabcf3ed1e77181d4b.jpg

I know you think you're bad, but who's the Mac Daddy... 😎

Who's Ax's personal trainer? Best he's looked since 2007!

9 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

This needs to be rolling down the strip outside the rainbow with Slash dodging them while trying to solo!