If you could have any show on DVD?

House of Blues from January 2001 as it was the first time the world got to see what Axl had been working on and with since the demise of the old band.

Also the two shows in December of that year as there is no audio or footage at all in circulation that I know of.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Barcelona 93, last Estranged till 2011. Wembley 91 maybe or another one from 1992. But please, good imaga and good show, I don't want it to sound with Axl at full volume and Slash and Gilby thin like some of the pro-shots we have. A mix like Nightrain on Live Era would be cool.

Ritz 1987 and 1987 L'Amour because I was at those club shows...and they were awesome........

one of the 1987 Perkins  Palace and 1987 Marquee shows as I love the boots I have

some of the early 1985/86 Sunset Strip club shows, Troubadour, Roxy, Fenders, etc., would be interesting to see a young Guns honing their act and songs....

Edited by classicrawker

3 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Why is not this deleted????????????????????????????

See my comment above. If you know anything about that member, his message was clear. And instead of making posts like this, use the report function to bring something to the staff's attention. 

6 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

On topic, the June 6 show from Vegas 2014. No question. 

Good pick. I'd say that, or Calgary 2010, but anything from the Canadian 2010 tour would be great. I watched some clips from that tour the other day and it's amazing how much shit Axl got around then - the infamous 'white shirt Fat Axl' photo being from the first show. But he either had a real fire and something to prove, or was doing coke. Or both. But he was still very much classic Axl.

27 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why, given the choice of any show on DVD, would somebody choose some nugnr show? I do not understand! You have the choice of choosing some sweaty little club gig from 1985, or some Illusion show where they played 'Locomotive that one time', and instead you plumb for some Ashba bollocks. 

I'm actually flabbergasted to see so many here choosing/mentioning NuGNR shows... hey, opinions are like a$$holes, but... seriously??? :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1