If you could have any show on DVD?

With so much out there that we don’t have I feel bad asking for Houston 2016. I’d just like to hear the pro shot version and see if I‎t truly was that much better...we have great video and audio of I‎t though. Similar to how i feel about Sailing being played in 06..I’d like to hear a clean version of that Bc the video we have sucks but we know the vocals are incredible from the clip. 

01 HOB for its mystique. 

I’d like a box blu ray set from the band though where they each do an interview stating their favorite show they’ve done together and why it’s their favorite. Then have the entire show on that disc. So you could have a Axl disc, Slash disc, and Duff disc..Each carrying an interview from the member that picked that show, where they tell a story from that night and what made I‎t special for them. I think I‎t would be a cool idea

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Good pick. I'd say that, or Calgary 2010, but anything from the Canadian 2010 tour would be great. I watched some clips from that tour the other day and it's amazing how much shit Axl got around then - the infamous 'white shirt Fat Axl' photo being from the first show. But he either had a real fire and something to prove, or was doing coke. Or both. But he was still very much classic Axl.

Canada 2010, Axl was so incredible that not even Ashba or Frank could detract.  Just beast mode.  Id probably still ultimately go for something earlier, but I'd want these as well.

And to make it sweeter; I fell ass backwards into free tickets for both Toronto shows on the 2010 tour.  I don't expect to be that lucky ever again.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why, given the choice of any show on DVD, would somebody choose some nugnr show? I do not understand! You have the choice of choosing some sweaty little club gig from 1985, or some Illusion show where they played 'Locomotive that one time', and instead you plumb for some Ashba bollocks. 

How much of the Appetite era was filmed in pro-shot?

Anything AFD era is a go to for sure, but people did enjoy nuguns. Myself included.

1. 1991-08-17 - Globe Arena, Stockholm

2.  1992-05-28 - Neckar Stadium, Stuttgart, Germany

3.  1992-07-26 - Three Rivers Stadium, Pittsburgh PA.

Number 1 and 2 because these two shows have the best live versions of Estranged I have heard and number 3 because I was at that particular show. 

• Like 2

Live at the Ritz in NYC. Can't find a copy for US fans.

The recent LA show with GNR and Dave Grohl playing and singing on Paradise City.  A dvd/blue of that whole concert is a must have!.

GNR on MTV's Headbanger's ball tearing apart the set.

Axl on That Metal Show with DJ.

Every video GNR has made on a blue ray/dvd which would include You could be mine.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:12 PM, AncientEvil80 said:

I'm actually flabbergasted to see so many here choosing/mentioning NuGNR shows... hey, opinions are like a$$holes, but... seriously??? :facepalm:

Well cause a lot of fans on here perhaps got into the band from 2006 - onwards...It's what they saw first.