Interview on June 11 **Never mind, it's just Dizzy saying the same things as always**

No ways its not one of the big 3.

This is a GnR interview. Dizzy/Fortus havent done a GnR interview in the recent times. Dizzy's interviews were about his solo tour and Fortus' were about new amps or something.

This is the 2nd GnR interview since NILT started (first being the brazilian one). Big 3 shouldnt trust no one but themselves to do this.

On 6/5/2018 at 6:40 PM, Gibbo said:

He posted this and yesterday he said he was talking to Izzy so I just assume it's Izzy.

I don't know who the interview is with on the 11th but don't think it's with izzy or Adler because he said he can't say anything because he's not allowed too until the 11th. So maybe gnr are announcing this live album that Mitch was hitting about on the 11th

Screenshot_20180606-110820.png

@Gibbo did you take your FB page down? I'm unable to see it anymore or message you.

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

@Gibbo did you take your FB page down? I'm unable to see it anymore or message you.

Yeah just unpublished for now mate. Am a bit over it after these so called fans get all my links taken down and give me strikes on my youtube channel 1 more strike and it gets deleted so i have had to put all my videos on private until i get 1 strike back in 3 months

Edited by Gibbo
  • Sad 7

17 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Yeah just unpublished for now mate. Am a bit over it after these so called fans get all my links taken down and give me strikes on my youtube channel 1 more strike and it gets deleted so i have had to put all my videos on private until i get 1 strike back in 3 months

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. 

As much as I'd love it to be an interview with the Big 3, I highly doubt it. Even though I want Axl and Slash in an interview together now more than anything.

Although I can see why they wouldn't do that, given how many questions they'd get about shit they said years ago about each other.

Looks like this is it :blink:

Our final interview is with GUNS N' ROSES. Topics include new music, Not In This Lifetime Tour, a live album, AC/DC, why it took so long to get the album out, Richard Fortus, playing the Chinese Democracy songs live, the Troubadour show, Steven Adler and more.

Was Steven Adler replaced on the Appetite Box set tracks? Alan Niven chimes in...

Edited by Gibbo

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, ramsey said:

Yeah this is really lame of Mitch

He must be desperate to stay relevant

If you're in entertainment, you're ALWAYS going to be desperate to remain relevant. SO many things out there now in so many different forms of media taking people's attention away. Good for him for getting a GNR interview. 

2 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

The gist of the GnR talk....

Richard is talented as hell and looks super cool 

Proud to be apart of Chinese democracy

Slash and duff make the cd songs feel like guns n roses songs

"You'll know before I do" on whether a live album will be released

Axl told Dizzy very early on he would be the keyboard player when they added one

Really thankful to axl for the opportunity.  No where else he would want to be.  He is loyal to axl because axl was loyal to him.

The first show was very emotional, felt right.  He is happy for the fans. 

Really happy for steven adler that he got to play with the guys again.

New music would be cool

Singing is hard, has a lot of respect for axl.

Axl singing for AC/DC is "cool as fuck"

Hopes to promote his solo album in 2019 but if GnR comes calling that is his priority.

Lots of talk about his solo record, hookers n blow and the dead dasies.

This really isn't worth anyone's time.

Even the summary bored the hell out of me. At first I thought that's what you think he's gonna say cause they are such cliché dizzy quotes. But it's actually for real. Jeez...