Shackler's Revenge Remix leak **NO LINKS**

Just now, LikeADog93 said:

What’s the deal with all these no link threads? If we’re not allowed to link why post in the first place? It’s total clickbait 

Not clickbait at all. People are able to get these clips/songs as evidenced by all of the discussion in each thread.

We just cannot be legally responsible for any links posted on the public forum is all, so we have to make that clear.

• Like 1

I'm wondering when the VMA rehearsal is going to leak.

Right now, it's not so valuable. Shacklers is leaked, ITW is leaked, we got silk, omg, HOB, 7secs of General...

I'd say it's a matter of time.

Edited by NeonKinight

I'd like to point out that this is clearly and obviously incomplete. it's missing the beginning (Street Fighter scene was reported to be there) and the solo seems cut in half.

I smell some subtle "edits" here and there by the leaker again. hopefully the real deal will be leaked soon.

6 minutes ago, zombux said:

I'd like to point out that this is clearly and obviously incomplete. it's missing the beginning (Street Fighter scene was reported to be there) and the solo seems cut in half.

I smell some subtle "edits" here and there by the leaker again. hopefully the real deal will be leaked soon.

jesus...can't they just leak the full thing right away?

3 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

jesus...can't they just leak the full thing right away?

hard to say. people should really be careful about what they consider "real deal" nowadays - there's a bunch of stuff circulating lately (basically a folder with all the remixes and other stuff) and some stuff in there is either fake, or edited - for example the Better Gone remix has its very end (Josey Wales quote) cut out. Shackler is cut. not sure about ITW yet, it seems complete to me but it might be cut cleverly in the middle or also the beginning might be cut. etc. be careful.

8 minutes ago, Creed said:

I'm sorry, but Melissa, Brain and Pitman are the worst musicians GnR ever had. Probably the worst demos and remixes i've ever heard.

Brain might be the best drummer ever played in Guns. Also these remixes are representing different kind of music that typical GnR-fan probably doesn't like.

• GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, ElectricTear said:

Brain might be the best drummer ever played in Guns. Also these remixes are representing different kind of music that typical GnR-fan probably doesn't like.

I can get down with all types of music including electronic, but the remixes don't seem to have a real purpose beyond "look we did a remix!" to my ears personally

• GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, brownstone91 said:

There's a reason the record label shit-canned the remix album...

TiL is awesome because of the new vocals and melodies. Everything else from the remix album is junk imo. Its still shocking to me this was almost a thing. Just another notch in bizzaro GNR land

• Like 1