North America 2021 rescheduled/cancelled/new tour dates discussion thread

11 hours ago, scotsappetite said:

And who may that be? The 1s that have shares in the "vaccine", that doesn't stop you catching it, doesn't stop you spreading it? Yeah, take your head out the msm, don't have to look far to see what's going on. Il be here when the you take that 5mins of your time out and want to apologise. Sheep in a Gnr forum... Unbelievable! 

If this was even true it might be worth discussing. but it isn't. you're just very very low IQ. 

• Like 3

On 1/23/2021 at 5:28 PM, TAYLOR said:

i get my vaccine in march but in regards to concerts i think we can kiss goodbye to this year maybe even next even with a vaccine u can still catch and spread it and there are so many no wanting the vaccine

be a long time before concerts will be bk u got to rember there are like 20k people jumping about.

im in scotland and vaccines have already started...

We will se concerts again maybe in the second semester of 2022! Here in Brazil by the way things are going, not before 2023.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/20000-people-in-new-zealand-attend-biggest-concert-since-lockdown-2859251

20,000 people attended this concert the biggest in world since LD in NZ and no 1 had too SD this was last Sat 18th Jan

Nz bave lifted there ban on mass gatherings no masks and you don't have too have had THE JAB too attend.

Edited by Gavin82

7 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/20000-people-in-new-zealand-attend-biggest-concert-since-lockdown-2859251

20,000 people attended this concert the biggest in world since LD in NZ and no 1 had too SD this was last Sat 18th Jan

Nz bave lifted there ban on mass gatherings no masks and you don't have too have had THE JAB too attend.

Because they were actually able to contain and eliminate cases.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

*to

*their

• Like 2

On 1/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, scotsappetite said:

And who may that be? The 1s that have shares in the "vaccine", that doesn't stop you catching it, doesn't stop you spreading it? Yeah, take your head out the msm, don't have to look far to see what's going on. Il be here when the you take that 5mins of your time out and want to apologise. Sheep in a Gnr forum... Unbelievable! 

Oh, ok scot....yeah. :popcorn:

On 1/22/2021 at 4:54 AM, allwaystired said:

I'm taking it you're in America, from the words you're using. 

Trust me, here in the UK no-one is being pessimistic when they say these concerts aren't happening this summer. 

To be honest, given what I read about Covid in the US it seems pretty put of control there too....but at least you've got a guy in charge now who is actually taking immediate action. 

Vaccines are only the start of the end of this though don't forget, and as mentioned above, there are so many unknowns. There's a long road ahead. 

Yeah, I was speaking about the US. Our leading expert expects things to get back to normal by early fall and he's basing that on vaccines. The idea is, once they're there for everyone to get, businesses aren't going to just wait until everyone hops on board. At some point, the responsibility to protect oneself is going to fall on the individual and not on the business owners (or in this case, concert promoters and bands).

Edited by Nintari

Summerfest which is the 13 day event in Milwaukee every July that GNR were supposed to appear at has now been re-scheduled to September, remains to be seen if GNR is still going to play or the event will happen, both which I have my doubts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k12 said:

Summerfest which is the 13 day event in Milwaukee every July that GNR were supposed to appear at has now been re-scheduled to September, remains to be seen if GNR is still going to play or the event will happen, both which I have my doubts

That's an odd one. Rescheduling for just two months later, in my view, seems a little bit daft. I'd have thought if it's not happening in July, then it's very unlikely it would in September. 

They probably know more than me though! 

Edited by allwaystired

34 minutes ago, LunsJail said:

Problem is that the Ticketmasters and Live Nations are using that money to stay afloat

Fuck Ticketmaster. I had to launch a fraud case to get my ticket money back from them for a cancelled concert. They've been appalling for the live music industry, so I could live with them going bust and something better replacing them! 

And I'd much rather the little guy got the money he's spent on a ticket back in his account than be used to prop up an exploitative multinational companies extornionate executive salaries any day. 

As you might have guessed.....I'm not a fan of Ticketmaster!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

In the UK nearly ten million people have been vaccinated and the health secretary is saying we could be almost normal by summer but we shall see.

Huh? Where are you getting this from?

He said it may be a "happy summer" despite the fact social distancing will still be in place. No-one is mentioning 'back to normal' as far as I can see. Did I miss something? 

I mean, he talks total shit anyway, so you might as well listen to the sound of your own fart as him, but the lot of them do seem to have stopped with the 'back to normal' comments now, after becoming a joke for continuingly promising it in the past! 

• Like 1