2023 WORLD TOUR

Just now, EvanG said:

Exaggerated excitement? Hahaha. If you're not excited and don't care to see them, that's fine too. To each their own. But why do you have a problem with others being excited? Makes no sense.

I don't have any problem with excited people. Didn't write such a thing. I just shared my 'opinion' on how I can't understand it.

Just now, ©GnrPersia said:

I don't have any problem with excited people. Didn't write such a thing. I just shared my 'opinion' on how I can't understand it.

You said it's not normal for people to be excited. Who are you to decide what is normal or not for others?
Is it so strange that people are excited to see their favourite band over the summer? What a bunch of weirdos, huh?!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You said it's not normal for people to be excited. Who are you to decide what is normal or not for others?
Is it so strange that people are excited to see their favourite band over the summer? What a bunch of weirdos, huh?!

Please don't put words in my mouth. Read my post again or chill. 

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Please don't put words in my mouth. Read my post again or chill. 

I read it again. You have a problem with the ''exaggerated excitement'' people here have. (whatever ''exaggerated excitement'' may be anyway), and you don't think it's normal for people to be excited. You can't accept that others don't share your opinion on GnR. Sad. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Don't worry about prices folks- remember what happened last time, especially in the US? People were picking up great tickets for super cheap nearer the time. 

Don't pay the high prices unless you're super desperate- learn from the past. 

I remember this too and I was salty. However, I go to a lot of shows and waiting it out has not worked for any of them this year. Something changed with ticketmaster/live nation. I was waiting out arena dates like Smashing Pumpkins and tickets never dropped. Dealing with Ticketmaster ALWAYS makes me feel like shit regardless. And it's always the diehards who get stuck paying the highest prices.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WildStar said:

This list is hardly an experience. They are mostly pointless 

You pick your ticket up from a VIP booth! I couldn't care if I got my ticket from a donkeys barn.

You get your photo taken infront of a poster saying VIP. Wow

You get to ask some random bloke how long it takes to set up the lighting. Who gives a shit.

Another FN Laminate! No comment 

The chance to spend more money on more shit merch. So kind 

2 whole beers. Wow leave the car at home

And a DJ playing GNR CDs while you sit on a seat with a GNR cushion. Take my money now!

For the KISS $1000 Package you get a photo with the band and get to watch the soundcheck

Basically. :lol: I guess the experience is you letting them take you for a ride and leave you fucked in the ass. Well, I guess some people enjoy that.

8 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I remember this too and I was salty. However, I go to a lot of shows and waiting it out has not worked for any of them this year. Something changed with ticketmaster/live nation. I was waiting out arena dates like Smashing Pumpkins and tickets never dropped. Dealing with Ticketmaster ALWAYS makes me feel like shit regardless. And it's always the diehards who get stuck paying the highest prices.

Yeah. That's it. 4 years ago I was looking to see Janet Jackson in Honolulu. All tickets were mad expensive and crap....  row 5 backwards. Then suddenly, about a month before the show, cheaper tickets (300 $) came up in the first and second row center. I bought for 3 shows. The day after I found out, that there was a Ticketmaster discount code, with which I could have gotten the same tickets for 50 %. Really, those assholes at Ticketmaster thrive on shitting on the fans. Whatever you do, you always feel you've done the wrong thing.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, WildStar said:

This list is hardly an experience. They are mostly pointless 

You pick your ticket up from a VIP booth! I couldn't care if I got my ticket from a donkeys barn.

You get your photo taken infront of a poster saying VIP. Wow

You get to ask some random bloke how long it takes to set up the lighting. Who gives a shit.

Another FN Laminate! No comment 

The chance to spend more money on more shit merch. So kind 

2 whole beers. Wow leave the car at home

And a DJ playing GNR CDs while you sit on a seat with a GNR cushion. Take my money now!

For the KISS $1000 Package you get a photo with the band and get to watch the soundcheck

I 100% agree, but people are STILL going to buy them and give organizers (and Fernando) no reason to not do shit like this again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Typical redneck AFD fan comment. Enjoy the nostalgia act lol

Besides the insult , you couldn’t be wronger. Funny how people judge others without knowing them.. 

what are you going to enjoy? Hm? And btw: using afd fan as an insult really shows who you are.. AFD is only the best album of the band and prefered even by casuals but yeah what do AFD fans know 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fees are what kill it. Lol for Hershey some of the fees were more then the ticket. I had to laugh. Then for Rear standing room for every other show going to be there are 23.50 - 29.50 and that's for Morgan wallen , Pantera and a bunch of other popular bands and for GNR it's 79.50 lol. Like what the fuck. If they do hardschool I'll be happy my daughter likes the song and I'll record it for her. 

36 minutes ago, Natty said:

Besides the insult , you couldn’t be wronger. Funny how people judge others without knowing them.. 

what are you going to enjoy? Hm? And btw: using afd fan as an insult really shows who you are.. AFD is only the best album of the band and prefered even by casuals but yeah what do AFD fans know 🤣

I'm a fan of all eras of GN'R myself but definitely not a fanatic who views those liking NewGnr as 'not GNR fans'.

You're entitled to your opinion regarding AFD being the best, but I don't think so. I'm more into UYI and CD.

And that's completely fine? you know why? 'cause: free world!

Btw the so called 'insult' was a reaction to the below. Although I don't see neither mine or Patrick's as insulting, one can judge which one was harsher: 

6 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well, what does he know? He thinks GNR was '98 - '02. :lol::facepalm: He's not a GNR fan, so he has no clue.

So take a deep breath and calm your tits Karen.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 1

There seems to be a gap for a possible extra date in August kinda looks similar to the break between Oslo and Glasgow for Glastonbury perhaps.  So my question is does anyone know what possible festivals are on in the USA during 17th, 18th, 19th of August? It might not even be a gap for a festival but interesting nonetheless.

I know I'll get shit for this, but my wife, my 4 year old daughter and myself love Imagine dragons, we've seen them 10 times since 2017 and my daughter saw them last summer. We also do vip for fraction the cost but we also get cool shit. All you can eat and drink, 100 dollar merch voucher , great seats and a vip bag with swag. Also got to tour the stage and see all the equipment,  they also had equipment you could  touch and play around with.  Never once did they ever put on a bad show. 

Edited by AppetiteForDestruction
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Bruce Springsteen tickets for a recent show dropped to $6 on StubHub. I can't imagine  that a SP arena show didn't drop to below face value on there. 

On 2/22/2023 at 4:20 PM, SoulMonster said:

No, the shows were definitely not panned, at least not in reviews which were generally really good to great. Just read them here:

(17) 2022.11.18 - Optus Stadium, Perth, Australia (a-4-d.com)

(17) 2022.11.22 - Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Australia (a-4-d.com)

(17) 2022.11.24 - Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast, Australia (a-4-d.com)

(17) 2022.11.27 - Accor Stadium, Sydney, Australia (a-4-d.com)

(17) 2022.11.29 - Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia (a-4-d.com)

(17) 2022.12.03 - Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, Australia (a-4-d.com)

Here's an example from Rock N' Heavy (Brisbane):

Talking about me? I read all the reviews I could find from the Australian leg and my views are based on a synthesis of that. How about you?

Come talk to me when you pay $700 worth of tickets to actually attend shows and get a huffing puffing half assed mickey mouse performance.

Everyone I know and talked to around us were disappointed compared to what we saw in 2017.

Demand just wasnt here either. They struggled to sell tickets for the high price they were initally commanding. Even casuals will only pay so much to see a half assed version NR or SCOM and if its crap they wont be forking out the same again.

So yes talk to me after actually attending a 2023 show and we can discuss further.

Edited by vloors