2023 WORLD TOUR

11 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

Stone Sour (who she had never heard of until we met 10 years ago 😂).

Our top groups are all the same just interchangeable as to where we have them.

GNR, SS, FF, and Halestorm.

Wow, you and your wife have a broad palette of favorite bands. Personally, I'm so stuck in the 70's and 80's, I could never embrace the sound of alt/grunge, or anything being played on rock radio now.

6 minutes ago, Muddy said:

I decided that life is short and Guns N’ Roses has always been my favorite band so I coughed up 900 bucks to get pit tickets to Boston . 

I figured we don’t know the shelflife of Guns N’ Roses, these guys are getting into their 60s. This may be the last tour.

When it comes to stadium shows, it’s either nose bleeds or front row for me. Anything inbetween is a waste of money.

See you in Boston !

Likewise, I just bought pit tickets to Boston and with fees it was $895 for 2 tickets. 

if they drop down in price, I’m pretty sure you can return them and re-purchase them. 

Are you sure? I just don’t see Live Nation allowing that. Did you buy insurance or something?

46 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Still pit available 25 min after start of sale for Fenway Park. Makes me think the demand isn’t there due to the high prices. I’m gonna be severely pissed if I pay $300+ for pit only to see it drop to $150 closer to show. 

Prepare to get angry

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Prepare to get angry

I know. It just sucks ‘cause it’s damned if ya do, damned if ya don’t. If I wait it out, pit may or may not become available for cheaper. And if I buy now, I’ll neurotically check and likely see it drop to $100 day of show or something. It’s really goddamn annoying the way Ticketmaster buttfucks you and artists allow it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I know. It just sucks ‘cause it’s damned if ya do, damned if ya don’t. If I wait it out, pit may or may not become available for cheaper. And if I buy now, I’ll neurotically check and likely see it drop to $100 day of show or something. It’s really goddamn annoying the way Ticketmaster buttfucks you and artists allow it.

Don't pay full price for pit. It's sickening 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

Don't pay full price for pit. It's sickening 

Dude, I don’t want to! But I have FOMO. I’ve gotten burned before waiting it out and have also gotten burned buying early and seeing ticket prices plummet. Even in 2016, when GNR added the second Chicago date due to demand, eventually that second date saw tickets that were $250 fall to $150.

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Dude, I don’t want to! But I have FOMO. I’ve gotten burned before waiting it out and have also gotten burned buying early and seeing ticket prices plummet. Even in 2016, when GNR added the second Chicago date due to demand, eventually that second date saw tickets that were $250 fall to $150.

Don’t sweat it. Life is so very short…..do what makes you happy 😃 

3 minutes ago, Muddy said:

It seems they’re touring schedule is a show every 2 to 4 days.

But there’s a 6 day gap between Fenway Park and MetLife Stadium. 

My guess is there’s going to be a surprise show in between those dates . MSG ? Theater show in NYC ?

anyone have any guesses or insider info?

If they play the Apollo again I am so there. 

• Like 1