SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

• username changed the title to SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming

Live CD sounds interesting......but I'll wait to see if it actually happens and what's on it. It's doubtful it will be worth $50 and there aren't any other perks to being a member really. 

As it looks like it's one disc, it obviously won't be a full live show, and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it just contains 'Nightrain -live' on it! 

Yeah, I mean we can just speculate as to the CD’s content for now, but the last time they released a live CD without it being a part of some deluxe package was 24 years ago. Can’t they just release a live CD, like it’s normally done?
Anyway, if it’s NITL, I hope it’s 2016. I couldn’t even dare hope it’s something older. Like Whisky '86. 

Edited by jamillos

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Yeah, I mean we can just speculate as to the CD’s content for now, but the last time they released a live CD without it being a part of some deluxe package was 24 years ago. Can’t they just release a live CD, like it’s normally done?
Anyway, if it’s NITL, I hope it’s 2016. I couldn’t even dare hope it’s something older.  

At best I expect it to be "NITL Selects: the album". 

• GNFNR 1

You know this will push any chance of an album or 'new' single back at least a few years. TBs attitude will be "we just gave you a live album? Complaints, complaints, complaints"

As for what's on it, most like a few tracks, 3 or 4 taken from the selects material. Night rain, Sweet Child and Easy or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

I have positive vibes :P

That’s what we all need, just a little bit of positivity and optimism, hey we may not all agree with everything they do but something is better than nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by DustNBones1990
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

That is a horrible looking shirt. Look like those bootleg shirts.

All Nightrain membership shirts look horrible and made with the cheapest material. I own one unfortunately.

Basically imagine those you buy to wear at home from 1-Dollar-All shops.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, DustNBones1990 said:

That’s what we all need, just a little bit of positivity and optimism, hey we may not all agree with everything they do but something is better than nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Positivity in the world of GnR is actually either ignorance or stupidity, 

24 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Look, this is for charity. A good cause. Think about all those starving fans who've lost all their savings to see the Nostalgia act and now can't afford a Nightrain membership as cheap as this!

idk, I just donated to that whole earthquake relief thing in eastern Turkey and Syria. Somehow I feel those people need it more than the Lebeis family. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, username said:

Positivity in the world of GnR is actually either ignorance or stupidity, 

or acceptance imo. It is what it is. Believe it or not, it's possible to enjoy what we do have. Doesn't mean what we have is a lot or that I wouldn't want more, mind you.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1