SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

I edited the main post with this: 

To further showcase their massive incompetence extraordinary professionalism Team Brazil have put the announcement back up and put the live cd back in the standard package as well.

https://www.gunsnroses.com/subscribe and https://www.gunsnroses.com/news/title/announcing-the-2023-nightrain-packages now even seem to show the same info. Thank you Team Brazil by take care of us! :wub: 

WCkUXRf.jpg 

20 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Or maybe Fernando's kids have taken over management by now?

Nah. If that happened it'd have improved massively. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Hold on, is it happening again? I thought it had vanished, is it back? 

If it's just Nightrain- Live (which it definitely seems it is) I'm not sure I'd even bother downloading it. 

27 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Just 1 song? Nightrain live? 

items aside, do GNR tix sell out quick that an early access would be advantageous? 

Look. I have more faith in my 2 year old daughter writing a master thesis over the weekend that will definitively achieve cold fusion and propell mankind into an age of global prosperity and scientific enlightenment than I have in Team Brazil doing something right. But even I wouldn't expect this to just be a one-song disc with the song Nightrain. 

Nightrain Live is probably listed like that just because it's for Nightrain members and it'll have more than one song on it. 

Edited by username
  • Like 4

But remember kids:

^ Standard package components are subject to change at any time.

^ Premium package components are subject to change at any time.

^and by ‘at any time’ we mean they may change by the hour so please try to keep up^

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

You guys who have been around here a long time, what is going on with them changing these packages by the hour? It seems like the more people write about it here, the more they change it 😁

Incompetence 

10 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Could this be considered fraud if you shell out 50$ for a package thinking you'll get the CD and the next minute it's not included anymore?

Could be a fair legal argument there, but we know that GnR loves to bait and switch

Edited by gavgnr

15 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Could this be considered fraud if you shell out 50$ for a package thinking you'll get the CD and the next minute it's not included anymore?

I already heard one person who'd ordered the standard package when it included the cd. Then they removed the cd so he emailed them that he wanted his money back. Then they replied that the money will be refunded. Then they included the cd again. So now I'm waiting for him to hear about that. 

Amateurs. 

4 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

I am baffled how a housekeeper and her son could become management for one of the biggest rock stars in history. Surely there must be plenty of competent candidates around for that role 

Beta basically blackmailed him, saying she would leave him if he ever hired another outside manager. 

• Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

30 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

What if you didn’t want the CD and they include it anyway?!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JasmineSwe said:

I am baffled how a housekeeper and her son could become management for one of the biggest rock stars in history. Surely there must be plenty of competent candidates around for that role 

Yes, but Axl got butt-hurt from the previous, greedy managers who pushed him towards the reunion while he wasn’t ready, so he eventually said fuck it, we’ll manage on our own. Understandable... but unfortunate. I think he’d find someone in the biz if he tried hard enough now, but I don’t see it happening. 
To be honest, I couldn’t give a damn about merch (they barely ever release anything proper anyway), but it would be nice if he hired someone just for PR. Let the Brazilians do the merch and concert booking but, for the love of god, let someone competent communicate with the media and fans. 

• Thanks 1

Absolutely wank , put the CD as a web purchase so we all get a shot to purchase at a reasonable price , really poor on their behalf, in this day and age it's very easy to release music, whatever excuses they come out with or the it's gnr it's a different machine is stale, get these grown ass adults in a room to write some tunes together as a current line up, there's no reason they couldn't have at least recorded witchita on your, and released as a stand alone single, as much as I love gnr, boy they get you frustrated 😂 this forum has been a godsend though to interact with like minded people is great and has really provided some great topics, I don't post often but I check everyday :)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I mentioned that before- does the caveat 'package content subject to change at any time' really cover them here? 

If it did, technically they could send you whatever shit they wanted (or nothing) and refuse to refund, citing that caveat.

I have no idea- but I'd be interested to know. 

Touching this heap of shit with a bargepole seems like a recipe to waste your money to me though. 

1 hour ago, username said:

Look. I have more faith in my 2 year old daughter writing a master thesis over the weekend that will definitively achieve cold fusion and propell mankind into an age of global prosperity and scientific enlightenment than I have in Team Brazil doing something right. But even I wouldn't expect this to just be a one-song disc with the song Nightrain. 

Nightrain Live is probably listed like that just because it's for Nightrain members and it'll have more than one song on it. 

I'm calling it- a one track CD. Nightrain- Live. Exactly what it says on the tin.

Shall we have a wager on it?  Just bragging rights, for a laugh? 

N.B- we might never find out, as goodness knows if the CD will ever exist, let alone be sent to anyone who is flush enough to gamble their money on this bizarre lucky dip. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

It’s cool their Nightrain fan club memberships have included music lately, and they’ve definitely had some cool merch in years’ past (thinking of the AFD anniversary stuff). 

But this 2023 stuff? Such a low-effort bullshit money grab. Cheap-looking shirt and hat. Live CD without mentioning the contents, and only available on the premium package. And the promise of a “chance” at presales for an upcoming tour. So using fans’ FOMO against them. 

Edited by GnR Chris