SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

3 hours ago, tboneman said:

"Guns N' Roses: London 1991 includes never-released, newly-mixed songs from the Guns N' Roses iconic show at Wembley Stadium on 8/31/91.

Tracklist

Bad Obsession

Live And Let Die

Voodoo Child (Slight Return) / Civil War / Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

You Could Be Mine

Only Women Bleed / Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Estranged"

Meh. I would have preferred something from the Not In This Lifetime shows of 2016.

Guess I'll pin my hopes on this membership being worthwhile with the "surprise" gift

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, D4NNY said:

There’s some really crap video footage of the whole show and LALD pro shot out there but can’t seem to find much more. Was Izzy’s last show also (as a band member)

just saw the bad quality video of Bad Obsession and it sounds like a great performance. I wish they would put the pro shots for those cd songs out over Youtube with the CD audio. Yes I know they won't but maybe the songs coming out could encourage someone to leak any proshot footage the might be sitting on. Or maybe even any more handheld footage someone has in a loft somewhere. 

I can dream

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

We already have what? 3 live Bad Obsessions? I guess a 4th wont hurt, cuz it is such an awesome song.

but it would have been better if it was Bad Apples or Locomotive.

They can't stop thinkin' 'bout doin' it one more time...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

We already have what? 3 live Bad Obsessions? I guess a 4th wont hurt, cuz it is such an awesome song.

but it would have been better if it was Bad Apples or Locomotive.

They played 14 years at that gig, i would have loved that. 

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

They remastered that whole show (plus Paris and Rio) and they still won't release more than an EP's worth of songs... :lol:

I guess it stands to reason that they will release that London gig in increments and eventually we will have a full gig. 🤣

On 3/29/2023 at 7:36 AM, Frankfurt93 said:

In all honesty...why  would anyone who followed the band '86 -'93, collected all the live bootlegs and shit, spend a second of his lifetime listening to any live cd recorded post 17/7/93!?!?

Shitty singer and a semi tribute band in the background with 1/3 of the concert setlist being cover songs recorded on a cd. Fuckin Hanson Brothers or Jonas Brothers have more edge than this band.

Best GNR show I’ve ever seen was February 2012 In Atlantic City. Axl was on point, the whole show had tremendous energy, and the set list had everything you could possibly ask for. I agree with the other poster that some 2006 shows were tighter than anything the original band had ever done as well

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I guess it stands to reason that they will release that London gig in increments and eventually we will have a full gig. 🤣

no-consuela.gif

It would be great if they released the show (or one of the others they've already remastered) for Record Store Day, but I think best case scenario they'll add 1 or 2 more Wembley tracks to a future EP.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

no-consuela.gif

It would be great if they released the show (or one of the others they've already remastered) for Record Store Day, but I think best case scenario they'll add 1 or 2 more Wembley tracks to a future EP.

Maybe a batch for next years subscription. And the year after. Then in 2026 we can complete the set. 🤣

25 minutes ago, waxl1974 said:

Would love to get a full release of this show eventually and on video. Was my 1st GNR gig and an absolute blast. Skid Row kicked ass too that day. 

It was my first show too. I have vague memories of Baz getting us to shout 'fuck off'  because the local council had warned the bands about foul language or something to that effect.

Guns were great and we had no clue that it would be Izzy's last show as a band member

• GNFNR 2

2 hours ago, UncleJosh said:

Unless I am wrong, none of these tracks were on the box set. I think UYI 1 and 2 had Perfect Crime, Dust N Bones, DTJ, and 14 Years.

So we would have 10 total songs from this show after this comes out, right?

Plus Mr. Browstone and My Michelle from Live Era (with overdubs, tho).

• Like 1