SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

9 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

They already released 14 Years from this show, on the UYI2 Deluxe edition last year.

Ahh I see, gets hard keeping track of this stuff

Well at least one of the tracks aint a drum solo

1 hour ago, axlvai said:

London 91 deserves a full release.

Rio '91 Night 1
Rio '91 Night 2
London '91
Tokyo '92
Paris '92

deserves a full release because i don't think they just mixed only few tracks for the UYI I & II Deluxe Edition. Maybe they feed us with this material in the next 20 years for MMOONNEEYY

"Guns N' Roses: London 1991 includes never-released, newly-mixed songs from the Guns N' Roses iconic show at Wembley Stadium on 8/31/91."

that's not true. Live And Let Die at Wembley '91 was official released on the Live And Let Die US Single, but sounds like straight from Soundboard

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

They remastered that whole show (plus Paris and Rio) and they still won't release more than an EP's worth of songs... :lol:

Gotta think ahead man, they need them to get people to buy/renew their silly subscriptions in 2024 too. This Wembley show alone allows them to have complete idiots renew subscriptions up until at least 2026 with Wembley alone. It's genius. 

Edited by username
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Not worth $50 though is it? 

Yes it worth. I paid 50$ for presale tickets and I bought my four tickets, I don’t give a shit for the gifs, I expected less than I’ll receive.

I’m happy what I’ll get, I don’t need to look for problems or bad things. Enjoy it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, axljungle said:

Yes it worth. I paid 50$ for presale tickets and I bought my four tickets, I don’t give a shit for the gifs, I expected less than I’ll receive.

I’m happy what I’ll get, I don’t need to look for problems or bad things. Enjoy it.

Well I won't be enjoying it as I think it's a fucking rip off. 

Good luck to you if you think it's worth it though. I'm not sure why anyone needs presale for stuff that doesn't sell out and will be discounted in the future, but there we go. 

• Like 1

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

I imagine this’ll be the first in a series of live EPs released annually. Just a hunch.

I suspect so too. Possibly a BluRay disc too at some point. It's a case of milking the old stuff because the new stuff really isn't worth putting out. Not really interested in audio only, but I'd buy BluRay of '91 for sure. Guessing we'll start to see music drip fed out like this. A mix of old gigs, possibly some reworked, unreleased CD era stuff and such like. I suppose it's better than nothing and will support the ticket sales.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Good luck to you if you think it's worth it though. I'm not sure why anyone needs presale for stuff that doesn't sell out and will be discounted in the future, but there we go. 

I'm with you there dude. Not sure why anyone needs pre-sale to GNR atm, but Ticketmaster seemed to have convinced the general public that almost every bad needs a pre-sale now. It's just a marketing technique I suppose and pushes some more fans towards fan clubs - which I'm sure Ticketmaster has some kind of charge for the pre-sale. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, invisible_rose said:

I'm with you there dude. Not sure why anyone needs pre-sale to GNR atm, but Ticketmaster seemed to have convinced the general public that almost every bad needs a pre-sale now. It's just a marketing technique I suppose and pushes some more fans towards fan clubs - which I'm sure Ticketmaster has some kind of charge for the pre-sale. 

Back In 2017 when they did the first leg of the Europe tour Ticketmaster were the ones selling Nightrain memberships on their site.....so I wonder if it might even be them running this? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Back In 2017 when they did the first leg of the Europe tour Ticketmaster were the ones selling Nightrain memberships on their site.....so I wonder if it might even be them running this? 

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm 100% certain they have some involvement, even if it's just a grubby arrangement to host pre-sales and they take a cut of the Nightrain subs or something.

• Like 1

Yeah it must be Ticketmaster or someone else. I got Sting pins instead of GNR pins when I ordered the last years package 😄 They then send me correct ones without any charge.

And if you think GNR got bad membership, check out Stings. 

https://www.sting.com/subscribe

Pins or water bottle! 

Edited by tboneman
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, janrichmond said:

It was my first show too. I have vague memories of Baz getting us to shout 'fuck off'  because the local council had warned the bands about foul language or something to that effect.

Guns were great and we had no clue that it would be Izzy's last show as a band member

Yep Seb reading out the letter from Brent council saying that the use of foul language was strictly prohibited and if it was used the show would be pulled. He then got us chanting "get the fuck out" before they launched into that song. 

Can remember being confused when Izzy was singing 14 years as not used to hearing him sing. Sure he messed up in parts, plus we got Dust N Bones. 

We know it was all recorded as Axl spoke about making a video for the mtv music awards "with all you fuckers in it" before they performed LALD, I seem to remember Axl at the end saying "we never did thank you enough for that video you helped us make" 

That show was the peak for me. 92 was great but didn't quite hit with the same buzz. 

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

In Vigo the not vip tickets were sold out in less than 24 hours. Without presale I couldn’t get my tickets.