SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Well, not so bad- it fooled me! Well done! 

It fooled me too. 🤭😏🤣 It had me asking for screenshots of the dislike/Downvote button since I don't have one..🤭😏🤣

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Chris 55 said:

I'm curious if those sound different 

If they do would be cool to hear them over the video. Theres some pretty good upscaled versions on youtube

13 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Well…the art is good! I’m still convinced we will see the remaining stuff dripfed over the next while to end up with the full gig. A bit frustrating….but that’s GNR for you.

Yeah I think so too, probably a new Live CD next year with another 5 or 6 songs on. Just wish there was better video out there for this gig

I've purchased Nightrain membership twice in the past but I wont be doing it again, the CD is cool but I'm not paying £40 for it. If I can grab it off eBay for around £20 I'd consider it.

I bet that they will include the Ritz 1991 Blu-Ray in a future premium Nightrain bundle.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

I've purchased Nightrain membership twice in the past but I wont be doing it again, the CD is cool but I'm not paying £40 for it. If I can grab it off eBay for around £20 I'd consider it.

I bet that they will include the Ritz 1991 Blu-Ray in a future premium Nightrain bundle.

I bet they absolutely won't. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I bet they absolutely won't. 

The frustrating thing is we know from Live Era and the recent deluxes alone they have tracks to remix from no less than Marquee 87, Tokyo 88, , Rio 91, London 91, Houston 92, Paris 92, Tokyo 92 and Mexico 93.  Not to mention the canned release of HOB 01.

They could pump out some live albums here and there just to “Keep the Machine Going” while they figure out the hurdles of new music.

So six song London EP it is.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, quikspade said:

The frustrating thing is we know from Live Era and the recent deluxes alone they have tracks to remix from no less than Marquee 87, Tokyo 88, , Rio 91, London 91, Houston 92, Paris 92, Tokyo 92 and Mexico 93.  Not to mention the canned release of HOB 01.

They could pump out some live albums here and there just to “Keep the Machine Going” while they figure out the hurdles of new music.

So six song London EP it is.

I don't think they'll include that stuff in Nightrain memberships but I wouldn't be surprised to see something like "Live Era: '86-89" released as an over-priced box set eventually. They could easily do at least one box set for each era of the band.

• Like 3

On 4/10/2023 at 1:07 AM, Italian girl said:

On 6 songs: 2 are covers (and 2 snippets) :facepalm:

And, more than likely, dynamically crushed to hell and back.

1 hour ago, mystery said:

They really need to do an 80's focused one, for all the touring they did for Appetite there's not a whole lot of official releases from that era when the band was in it's prime. Live Era says 87-93 but most of it is from the UYI tour.

I'd like to see official DVD/Blu-ray releases. That, and an official UYI documentary using all that Del James, home-video stuff.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...