SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

I think it's a pretty decent package :shrugs:I haven't signed up since I'm only going to one gig this year and got a ticket for that without needing a presale code, but that Wembley '91 CD is cool, I'd buy if it were sold separately.

Between that and the Vegas Blu-Ray I'm really hoping for more out of the vault. As soon as this stuff is sold on its own I'll be buying them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amir said:

I think it's a pretty decent package :shrugs:I haven't signed up since I'm only going to one gig this year and got a ticket for that without needing a presale code, but that Wembley '91 CD is cool, I'd buy if it were sold separately.

Between that and the Vegas Blu-Ray I'm really hoping for more out of the vault. As soon as this stuff is sold on its own I'll be buying them.

You know the CD only has 6 songs on? 

Guess it would be too 'generous' of them to actually fill up the disc. 

35 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You know the CD only has 6 songs on? 

Guess it would be too 'generous' of them to actually fill up the disc. 

Yeah, this bugs me too. First a few Wembley songs on UYI Boxset, then a few others on this.... How long do they intend to milk this? Will we have the full concert by 2027? 

Just release the darn thing in full like a normal band. 

• Like 1

Just now, username said:

Yeah, this bugs me too. First a few Wembley songs on UYI Boxset, then a few others on this.... How long do they intend to milk this? Will we have the full concert by 2027? 

Just release the darn thing in full like a normal band. 

Yeah, it seems just unnecessary to release a CD that's half full when they have the full gig sitting in front of them. 

I'd imagine we'll see a full release of the gig at some point.....could be years though! 

17 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:
17 hours ago, Spoon87 said:

This is a joke, right?

You mean Management? Yes they are.

I don’t get the issue here. 

They promised a surprise gift and that’s what people are getting. Fans had no idea that they would be offloaded with with stock that couldn’t be sold last year - so it is in fact still a surprise 😂

• Haha 1

I'm just pissed there is no money and diamonds in the gift package. Here people are registering to the band's forum and all they get in return are a few vinyls of the band's latest singles, a hat and a shirt, and a CD with live music from 1991, all styled to commemorate the band's shows in the UK. Where's the gold?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Back in the late 80s or early 90s, I believe, they wore these long, loose shirts with cut off arms, and had these hats down into their eyes. Like, early Stone Roses and that style.

Yep. i thought so too.  Indie .. Madchester movement ....Maaaad for it.

MV5BMzJjNjM4NGUtZDY2Yy00ZmE5LTg5ZTgtYjUwMTRhNDkyZDY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

51 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

Yep. i thought so too.  Indie .. Madchester movement ....Maaaad for it.

MV5BMzJjNjM4NGUtZDY2Yy00ZmE5LTg5ZTgtYjUwMTRhNDkyZDY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Right, big oversized shirts, but I also think they had these with cutoff sleeves, similar to the one in the gift. And then, of course, the gift hat should have been replaced with the one seen on Reni's head here.