SOON IS THE WORD (again) - Nightrain-exclusive live cd coming EDIT: Live cd gets removed from standard package, only in premium package

14 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Or maybe Axl signs once then Beta and Fernando forge the other 999!!!

I could see Beta and Fernando forging Axl's signature 999 times, 🤣 but in all honesty, Axl could sue them for Fraud for forging his signature. 🤔

In all honesty...why  would anyone who followed the band '86 -'93, collected all the live bootlegs and shit, spend a second of his lifetime listening to any live cd recorded post 17/7/93!?!?

Shitty singer and a semi tribute band in the background with 1/3 of the concert setlist being cover songs recorded on a cd. Fuckin Hanson Brothers or Jonas Brothers have more edge than this band.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Frankfurt93 said:

In all honesty...why  would anyone who followed the band '86 -'93, collected all the live bootlegs and shit, spend a second of his lifetime listening to any live cd recorded post 17/7/93!?!?

Shitty singer and a semi tribute band in the background with 1/3 of the concert setlist being cover songs recorded on a cd. Fuckin Hanson Brothers or Jonas Brothers have more edge than this band.

Hey, what's a Bad Apples Poster doing on here? 🤔🤣

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Because not everybody shares your opinion? I know that is a mind-boggling concept but you have been told this so many times one would think it would start to seep in at some point. Or, one would hope.

Like personally, I think many shows in 2006 were much better than most shows in 1991-1992.

I myself didn't like Frank's quote talking crap about Guns N'Roses but I used humor to deflect my dislike for his post. 

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

This is true :lol:

You know, when I typed that sentence -- and the idea was to come up with something entirely mundane and boring that Slash could potentially be expected to do to illustrate the depths to which you despise newGNR and the heights to which you love Slash -- I realized that I couldn't find anything where you'd go, "Oh, I'd definitely prefer newGNR over that!:D

• Haha 1

"Guns N' Roses: London 1991 includes never-released, newly-mixed songs from the Guns N' Roses iconic show at Wembley Stadium on 8/31/91.

Tracklist

Bad Obsession

Live And Let Die

Voodoo Child (Slight Return) / Civil War / Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

You Could Be Mine

Only Women Bleed / Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Estranged"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's the gig that they shot the footage for the LALD video from right?

Is there any video out there from that show for the songs on that cd? Would be interested to see the audio layered over the video if so.

21 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

That's the gig that they shot the footage for the LALD video from right?

Is there any video out there from that show for the songs on that cd? Would be interested to see the audio layered over the video if so.

There’s some really crap video footage of the whole show and LALD pro shot out there but can’t seem to find much more. Was Izzy’s last show also (as a band member)

Edited by D4NNY
  • Thanks 1