08/11/23 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

downzy

7 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

I really hate to be negative, but this picture looks weird as fuck to me. He has gone sleeveless recently, though, right? I feel like I've seen him wear a lighter colored sleeveless shirt like the one he used to wear around 2006.

Yeah, something seems really off. I think he’s in good shape, not making fun of his weight. Just something feels really bizarre about this photo.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

I really hate to be negative, but this picture looks weird as fuck to me. He has gone sleeveless recently, though, right? I feel like I've seen him wear a lighter colored sleeveless shirt like the one he used to wear around 2006.

Axl has a very warm-toned complexion, while the lighting is the opposite (very cool toned) which clashes. The deep blue lights + low-quality of the photo are washing him out and making everything look flat. You can't see the countures of his face or arms, so things look a little off

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, t-p-d-a said:

just look at some 2016 footages.. he looked way fatter. He is in shape now

Fo sho about 2016. The first thing that comes to my mind is him playing in AC/DC wearing the bandana, flannel and in the boot. It's shocking to go back and see what he looked like. He sounded great, though. I wonder how he would've sounded if he was in shape... 👀

29 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Sort his Donald Trump hair out back to 2016 and he's looking great for his 60s

Trump has comb-over that's covering full baldness on top. Axl just has short hair with bangs (though it's pretty thin in places).

I think it's working for Axl just fine. It's the best his hair can do at this point. His long hair looked frizzy/fried while the length emphasized how thin it is. That was way more unflattering. Imo everything about Axl's appearance has improved compared to the beginning of the reunion.

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, kanecrescente said:

Not me, seems we all just have back issues these days 😂

I don't have back issues (yet) but my legs were, like, linguine after the show. There were a lot of younger people there who couldn't take the standing in the front rows soo took breaks by sitting down. 

• Like 1