06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Has someone leant on them a bit with ticket sales etc? 

I just can't process why NOW should be the point they change the setlist, when we had all those tours of the same thing! 

Well. This might be the year things change. New songs maybe?

Plus they probably knew they had to shake things up if they wanted to tour the world once more

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution

4 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

They’ve got Melissa higher in the mix covering for some of Axl’s weaker moments here and it’s working.

Yeah I think that's the purpose. really worked on PTU

the speed is inconsistent because of the stream. there was a part in jungle where it all slowed down and i thought they fucked up for a sec

1 minute ago, GNR 1991 said:

Back on here after a hiatus, good to see some new (old) songs shuffled in that fit Axl’s current strengths. Loving the set list so far. Was Perhaps really on a set list?

Looks like it. Although the picture was a bit blurry. 

Just now, GNR 1991 said:

Back on here after a hiatus, good to see some new (old) songs shuffled in that fit Axl’s current strengths. Loving the set list so far. Was Perhaps really on a set list?

That image seems to be legit, lots of people think so. Based off of our experience with HS it could not be played tonight, you never know with them when new song will actually drop, but its at least on our radar and is probably the next single.

Just now, GNR 1991 said:

Jury is out. There was a sort of setlist  that was very blurry and hard to read, and which they haven't really been following....so, who knows! 

1 minute ago, Shacklermyrye said:

the speed is inconsistent because of the stream. there was a part in jungle where it all slowed down and i thought they fucked up for a sec

not all streams are like that. WTTJ felt a bit faster. Can't be wrong but my stream isn't slow/fast. It's stable