Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? 😀

On 8/18/2023 at 4:03 PM, Karice said:

So, on another Guns N'Roses Fan Website, an Admin said something like,"You should check out TWAT, it's a really good song." I went to YouTube and looked up ,"TWAT," and didn't find too many songs called TWAT but I did find MANY songs called There Was A Time!" 🤣 I then thought,"Oh, TWAT is There Was A Time!" 🤣 I told the Admin this and he and I both had a good laugh about it! 🤣 In my defense, I could see Guns N'Roses releasing a song called TWAT, about a REALLY douchebag tool . 🤔

I went to a video site and looked up "TWAT" as well.... But it wasn't youtube :shock::D

• Haha 1

I made a one take "sus vocal cover" of the entire GNR discography that took me around six hours straight and was just me screaming nonsensical inappropriate versions of all the lyrics, i still have the master document where I changed all the lyrics.. Oh 2021 how insane was I lmao...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have to confess to this day that I don't know exactly which Guns N'Roses Member is Axl's favorite Member. A lot of people say Slash is Axl's favorite Guns N'Roses Member, a lot of people say Izzy is Axl's favorite Guns N'Roses Member, a Fan even said something like,"Slash and Axl are like Best Friends. Izzy and Axl are like Brothers." But I have NEVER seen Izzy and Axl doing that playful rubbing up against each other thing that Axl and Slash do, nor have I ever seen Axl lean on Izzy like he does to Slash (Prime example, Welcome To The Jungle music video). 🤔 So I surmise that Slash is Axl's favorite Guns N'Roses Member. 😀🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

15 hours ago, Karice said:

I have to confess to this day that I don't know exactly which Guns N'Roses Member is Axl's favorite Member. A lot of people say Slash is Axl's favorite Guns N'Roses Member, a lot of people say Izzy is Axl's favorite Guns N'Roses Member, a Fan even said something like,"Slash and Axl are like Best Friends. Izzy and Axl are like Brothers." But I have NEVER seen Izzy and Axl doing that playful rubbing up against each other thing that Axl and Slash do, nor have I ever seen Axl lean on Izzy like he does to Slash (Prime example, Welcome To The Jungle music video). 🤔 So I surmise that Slash is Axl's favorite Guns N'Roses Member. 😀🤔

Not just how happy Axl seems to be around Slash...how angry and bitter he was for so long towards Slash for leaving him.

Edited by Modano09

14 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Not just how happy Axl seems to be around Slash...how angry and bitter he was for so long towards Slash for leaving him.

Did you mean note when you said not? 🤔😀 I remember a Poster on the "Axl kicks out Fan for wearing a Slash T-shirt and asks Security to give him the Slash T-shirt," saying something like,"I'll bet Axl wrapped that Slash T-shirt around his pillow at bedtime and asked ,"Why did you leave me Slash?" And cried himself to sleep. " One Axl clearly threw the Slash T-shirt back into the crowd, and two, that Poster had a VERY vivid imagination. 🤨🤔

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a newer Guns N'Roses Fan, I asked something like,"Why did Axl call us Fuckers in Get In The Ring? We're FANS, not FUCKERS. I can't believe Axl called us that. 😮😩 An Admin on that Website said something like,"Actually, Axl was calling Guns N'Roses themselves Fuckers, not us, the Fans."

• ABSUЯD 1

On 10/25/2023 at 4:42 AM, Karice said:

So, it wasn't even Axl's house and he did an interview in a loose and open shirt and small shorts? 🤣😳 This guy 🤣😳.... I honestly thought he was dressed like that, because he was in his HOME..... The fact that he wasn't even in his HOUSE and he wore THAT is just 🤣😳

Are you 12

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 10/25/2023 at 3:42 AM, Karice said:

So, it wasn't even Axl's house and he did an interview in a loose and open shirt and small shorts? 🤣😳 This guy 🤣😳.... I honestly thought he was dressed like that, because he was in his HOME..... The fact that he wasn't even in his HOUSE and he wore THAT is just 🤣😳

OMG and he was even dressed like that when he was signing autographs that day! And his foot was in a cast too! Scandalous! 

FYI, that's how he dressed back then - we all did! It was early 90's. What's the problem. And by the way, he was in his home - it was his own backstage area. But even if it wasn't, what would be the right thing to wear for him - a tuxedo? 

17 hours ago, The Cosmic Ted said:

Are you 12

Yeah, that's what often think in general when I read comments from today's fans. I don't get it. Just like those who collect his used band-aids.

Karice is the most honest member I've seen in this forum. And she handles criticism and jokes about herself in very mature manner unlike many others here. So no, she's not 12 that's for sure.

So you guys who keep bullying her, better find another solution for your small dick issue.

Ps: I don't see any problem in asking questions or sharing an opinion. Freedom of speech.

I love you Karice. ❤️

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2023 at 5:30 PM, The Cosmic Ted said:

Are you 12

No. I am 39, but I do have Autism. 💡

21 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Karice is the most honest member I've seen in this forum. And she handles criticism and jokes about herself in very mature manner unlike many others here. So no, she's not 12 that's for sure.

So you guys who keep bullying her, better find another solution for your small dick issue.

Ps: I don't see any problem in asking questions or sharing an opinion. Freedom of speech.

I love you Karice. ❤️

Thank you for the warm words :hug:And for standing up for me! :hug:I love you too! :hug:

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

On 10/28/2023 at 9:47 PM, Karice said:

I must confess that I think it's time to get rid of the smoking Slash symbol for MYGNR. Slash doesn't smoke anymore and hasn't smoked in years after his Mother died from lung cancer or something like that, so Slash's emoji for MYGNR shouldn't be smoking either. He should just be smiling without a cigarette. Besides, Slash has said that seeing images of smoking triggers intense smoking cravings, wouldn't want the Slash smoking emoji on MYGNR Forum to trigger any intense smoking cravings for Slash, would we? 🤔

I disagree, this is Guns N Roses not One Direction.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew in my heart that The General (which is Soulmonster) wasn’t The General about a couple weeks before they leaked

This was because of the comparison between State of Grace and "The General" (Monsters), which irritated me because they sounded nothing alike to me, so I wrote down sheet music based on both State of Grace and what we know now as Monsters (based on both the phone leak and Evader’s remix)

Another poster asked me if The General (Monsters) was actually The General, and to prove him wrong I listened to the concert intro and the phone leak to compare them.

I knew they were different. I knew, but in a confused state of confirmation bias I did my best to match them to the same tempo and key, just to hold on to the hope that The General truly was the 9 minute epic I dreamt it to be.

It wasn’t, and when two titles were registered, I knew I was wrong. Then I was sent the songs. On The General I heard the concert intro strings. On Monsters I heard the motif I always loved throughout the past many years.

I was wrong and this is my biggest shame as a MyGNR poster 4ever

• Like 1