Slash has recorded a new solo album with guest singers (due in 2024)

13 hours ago, Heather14 said:

Totally agree with that and hope Slash’s just focusing on the guitar. It's sad to see Slash being emotionless and kinda ignoring Axl. Duff and Axl or even Richard and Axl seem more interactive on stage.

I agree as well.  but when you look at other singers Slash has performed with, he's usually not that interactive when they come over to him (Myles, Scott).   So I don't think it's anything anything against Axl necessarily, Slash is just doing his thing.  Slash is more of an introvert so I don't think we will get much more out of him on stage with or without Axl.  Sober, anyway. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, North Korean Democracy said:

What if Axl and Slash in the studio before Glastonbury recently was about Axl recording vocals for the Slash album?? Maybe that's why Slash looked happy and the ginger looked miserable.

It's sad but it would be very exciting to hear Axl lyrics and vocals on a Slash album.

More often than not Axl look "miserable"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, North Korean Democracy said:

What if Axl and Slash in the studio before Glastonbury recently was about Axl recording vocals for the Slash album?? Maybe that's why Slash looked happy and the ginger looked miserable.

It's sad but it would be very exciting to hear Axl lyrics and vocals on a Slash album.

It was in oslo & Slash recorded the parts for demi lovato's re worked track...nothing more than that, Google is your friend & the interview with Slash is there

Edited by DSTK

29 minutes ago, DSTK said:

It was in oslo & Slash recorded the parts for demi lovato's re worked track...nothing more than that, Google is your friend & the interview with Slash is there

Axl and Slash visit to the studio was apart from the one that you're saying

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Dani_1455 said:

Axl and Slash visit to the studio was apart from the one that you're saying

Who's mentioned Axl recording anything? Absolutely nobody!

Slash confirmed what he did was record the parts for Demi's track...she's said the same in an interview 

What we know is Slash was there to record, axl visited ...that's all ! 

I'd read the interviews, not make shit up 

4 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Slash confirmed what he did was record the parts for Demi's track...she's said the same in an interview 

No he's saying the studio visit of Axl and Slash together was a different visit than the one you're talking about with the Demi Track where Slash recorded something.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It was two different studios and occasions in Norway. In one, Slash recorded guitars for the Demi Lovato song (confirmed in this interview). In the other, Axl and Slash were there with an engineer, and reportedly listened to mixes.

Lol brilliant. Well done DSTK. Google is your friend.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Well @StrangerInThisTown & @Blackstar have already told what I want to so, I didn't said they record anything the only thing I am saying that Slash recordings parts for Demi is something apart from Axl and Slash on studio, they are non-related

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

It was two different studios and occasions in Norway. In one, Slash recorded guitars for the Demi Lovato song (confirmed in this interview). In the other, Axl and Slash were there with an engineer, and reportedly listened to mixes.

No, they we're the same studio in Oslo 

On 7/20/2023 at 3:05 PM, Alejandro GNR said:

I would only care if he made something with Axl, Hetfield, Mustaine, Vedder, Halford, Dickinson...

Ah, all the legendary blues legends lol

I could actually see Rod Jackson working pretty well in a blues album, but Slash would never call him in a million years. That ship has sailed, sunk, and possibly started luring multimillionaires in shoddy submarines by now.

• Haha 1