Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

5 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

The least they could do is officially announce at Midnight that the song will be released next Friday. Would be good promo and also they wouldn’t be leaving their diehard fans twisting in the wind for once. Unlikely, I know. 

Yeah the campaign should definitely go live at midnight if the song isn't being released.

I wonder if Axl will address it tomorrow. Definitely interested in the media's reaction 

1 minute ago, bmus1 said:

What was this place like before Absurd? That’s not supposed to sound snarky, I just can’t imagine how hopeless it’d be with zero breadcrumbs.

The 2019 leaks helped a ton. Without that people would have been losing their minds by the time Absurd released 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

The least they could do is officially announce at Midnight that the song will be released next Friday. Would be good promo and also they wouldn’t be leaving their diehard fans twisting in the wind for once. Unlikely, I know. 

Yeah, I believe there will be a campaign but I doubt it starts at midnight.

Let’s see what happens tomorrow at the show.

also have in mind that is a low percentage of all the gnr fanbase that know about the 8 ball link and a higher percentage (but not huge) of fans that heard the leak (which we weren’t supposed to hear - unless that was the reason the song is being released)

1 hour ago, Arnuld said:

The 2019 leaks helped a ton. Without that people would have been losing their minds by the time Absurd released 

Or completely lost interest 

I’ve enjoyed my last few weeks of lurking. $hit needs to get stirred up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GS67 said:

This is absolutely embarrassing . Just release the god damn song for fuck sake !!!!!!

How is it ? Not once has GNR or anyone from their management said its actually up for release on the 11th ? 

It didn't come from the band 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cruel Intentions said:

Why is this band the way that they are? 

The reason was born in Lafayette, IN, on February 6, 1962. He had a different name back then, but when certain Jeffrey Isbell saw him for the first time, shouting and running away from teachers, he knew something extraordinary was going to happen in the music world...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to Perhaps - August 11. UPDATE: Perhaps I Was Wrong and F'N Lied