Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

14 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

If it hasn't been released in Australia by now, wouldn't that mean its not getting released this week? Do artists release on any other days besides Friday and Tuesday anymore? 

They could release it whenever they want, but Fridays are when most new music is released.

There's a chance they'll release it like Absurd - Midnight Eastern US time tonight, then play it at the Hershey show.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Draguns said:

What are you freaking expecting??? Metallica had two nights at Metlife Stadium charging $9,000 for pit each night. There were plenty of people in the pit at both shows. No matter which band you see in the pit, it'll always be expensive. For both Metallica and GNR, I paid $180 including fees.  For GNR, I'm sitting in the lower level at Metlife Stadium . For Metallica, I sat in the mezzanine section further back at Metlife Stadium. Additionally, I have a college friend who has Metallica as his favorite band. He got tickets for $100 both nights. He sat in the upper deck in the back.  Don't complain when you are selecting the most expensive seat to begin with.   

Pump the brakes sir.  For my Metallica ticket for next August, again, I have GA field tickets, granted not Snakepit but still GA pit tickets, and after fees they were $406.80 for TWO NIGHTS.  I’m not complaining about that at all, what I’m saying is unacceptable is that since the 2016 reunion, GNR have released 3 “new” songs and that’s it, and they have kept this weird small put up front and seats everywhere else in order to charge an elevated pit price.  Which, if they were actively releasing new music and functioning like an actual band producing music I may not have as much of an issue with it.  But aside from rotating in a few new songs there’s no justifying a ticket price like $375 before fees for a pit ticket when nothing has changed since 2016 and quite frankly, the opening act sucks (I’m talking about Fenway so I don’t get Carrie Underwood or AIC) it’s unacceptable.  I’m sorry if that opinion upsets you.  

16 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Prices are definitely too expensive (imo) but these shows are selling. Europe sold great and the 2 Canadian shows were both packed. 20K and 40K is nothing to sneeze at. I'm sure most Americans shows will sell just fine. A few head-scratchers in there for sure tho...

Considering the tiny little pit they use at the stadiums in the US, the fact that pit tickets are available two weeks before the show is concerning.  And obviously the promoters know it because they’re offering 4 ticket bundles for $99 at this point and put tickets went from $375 to $149.  If the demand were there for the tickets they wouldn’t be dropping prices that hard. 

10 minutes ago, Nick85 said:

Dozens of news outlets reported that 8/11 was the day, yet GNR insiders chose an obscure Italian site to pass on the news that it is in fact delayed. Yep, checks out.👌🏼

I don't know what to believe anymore man lol

The news sights were just reporting what we all saw, the leaked website that had 8/11 on the magic 8 ball.

The random Italian site is claiming unnamed insiders gave them the info.

Who knows what is or isn't real at this point lol

All I know is the presave campaign never went into play, and the song didn't come out in other parts of the world where it is now 8/11, so that leads me to believe it isn't coming out tomorrow.  But who the fuck knows with this band.  

All I know is I'm going to be at the show and there is a bit of excitement because it's one of those cases where you have no idea what will happen. I'll have a great time either way tho 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nick85 said:

Dozens of news outlets reported that 8/11 was the day, yet GNR insiders chose an obscure Italian site to pass on the news that it is in fact delayed. Yep, checks out.👌🏼

It wasn't GN'R insiders. Probably local Universal.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

I don't know what to believe anymore man lol

The news sights were just reporting what we all saw, the leaked website that had 8/11 on the magic 8 ball.

The random Italian site is claiming unnamed insiders gave them the info.

Who knows what is or isn't real at this point lol

All I know is the presave campaign never went into play, and the song didn't come out in other parts of the world where it is now 8/11, so that leads me to believe it isn't coming out tomorrow.  But who the fuck knows with this band.  

All I know is I'm going to be at the show and there is a bit of excitement because it's one of those cases where you have no idea what will happen. I'll have a great time either way tho 

Enjoy the show :axl:

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It wasn't GN'R insiders. Probably local Universal.

Well you also now have a GNR insider over at HTGTH posting the Italian story. Seemingly confirming that it was scheduled for 8/11, regardless if it was officially announced or not. Just some more bullshit from this band (read Axl). 

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Martin Riggs said:

Well you also now have a GNR insider over at HTGTH posting the Italian story. Seemingly confirming that it was scheduled for 8/11, regardless if it was officially announced or not. Just some more bullshit from this band (read Axl). 

What insider? It's just a poster there who probably first saw it posted here.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Slash should leave the band

He probably would if he was younger. Now he can make the big bucks doing GNR touring and also release his own new stuff on the side. I don’t blame him as he’s not the reason GNR is 99% a nostalgia act. 

• Like 2