Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

29 minutes ago, Billy Cundy said:

The history of the recordings and the reasons as to why Axl can’t seem to release music in the 2nd half of his career are far, far more interesting and engaging than any of the music itself. 

hell, this fan-forum, the people within it, the conduct and the lore surrounding the new releases is FAR more entertaining and fascinating than any of the actual songs. 

tale wagging the dog. Looking forward to a few critical listens and then never really listening to any of it ever again, just like Hard Skool and Absurd.

This! 

The most entertaining thing about this band is all the chumps thinking it will be 1991 again and Axl will sound good and the band will put on high energy shows with a great crowd and hit songs galore. 

We are those chumps! Keep it up people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I heard the news last week that a new G'n'R song was going to drop on Aug 11th titled 'Perhaps' ..and i totally believed it. Damn fool i am! ..i should have known better ;D

I did watch the video with muffled audio titled: GUNS N' ROSES - PERHAPS 2023 LIVE [NEW SONG REHEARSAL] ..and was not sure what to make of it? ..assuming this is Chinese D. era stuff, i assume it means Duff and Slash are covering the work of the hired hands otherwise known as New G'n'R (Buckethead, Bumblefoot etc.)

Edited by star

4 hours ago, Welcome to the Jungle said:

some; people's reactions on here reminded me why I stopped posting on this forum you; suggest people should just relax and take a deep breath because a song wasn't released and you'd think I insulted someone's family.

I want new releases from Guns N Roses as much as any fan but my life doesn't revolve around what the band is doing. Right now they're on tour and the fans who have tickets are going to enjoy their experience whether there's new material or not 

find something else to invest all of your time in....trust me 

Whose life revolves around the band? Sounds like you’re just projecting because someone bothered you. I’m sure every fan on this forum engages in other things as well.

4 hours ago, Welcome to the Jungle said:

some; people's reactions on here reminded me why I stopped posting on this forum you; suggest people should just relax and take a deep breath because a song wasn't released and you'd think I insulted someone's family.

I want new releases from Guns N Roses as much as any fan but my life doesn't revolve around what the band is doing. Right now they're on tour and the fans who have tickets are going to enjoy their experience whether there's new material or not 

find something else to invest all of your time in....trust me 

There's a lot of Double Talkin Jive on this board. More than half of the things that get said on here wouldn't be said in real time. I guess it's the times we live in since other social media platforms are the same way. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Draguns said:

There's a lot of Double Talkin Jive on this board. More than half of the things that get said on here wouldn't be said in real time. I guess it's the times we live in since other social media platforms are the same way. 

oh trust me I am well aware hahha until yesterday it had been ages since i was on here i think 2015 was my last post hahaa