Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

• Gordon Comstock changed the title to Perhaps - August 11. UPDATE 2: Touchtunes Boogaloo (The single is kind of out now)
16 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I'm not really sure why. There was a picture of him in a studio a month ago. It was obviously to record vocals. You think he and Slash were just having a yank session with some engineers?

Not really sure why I seem to be getting jumped on for this comment. Every single song that has been released so far has had the same vocals. 

Anyway, I like it. 

Edited by Jw224
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Listened to it. Drove to a bar and paid $7 for credits.

Sounds really fucking good. New “heys” are recorded. Slash solo is fine but not great. Drums are really good. This band are fucking morons for not wanting to release this. Absolute baffoons. It’s a good song, just let the world hear it.

I’ll be at MetLife, so I’m HOPING they play it then. And I agree, it sounds really, REALLY good. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jw224 said:

Every single song that has been released so far has had the same vocals. 

Thats cause every single song didn't have a picture of Axl Rose in the studio. I'm sure they buried that guy's body after posting the studio pic. Nothing was real until we got that photo of those sweet sweet juicy GNR boys with engineers.

• Like 1

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Thats cause every single song didn't have a picture of Axl Rose in the studio. I'm sure they buried that guy's body after posting the studio pic. Nothing was real until we got that photo of those sweet sweet juicy GNR boys with engineers.

It’s possible these are still old vocals but just recorded after the rough mix from 2000.  We don’t know what work was done on it from 2001-2023

• Like 4