Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Part of their plan of having a few dozen GNR nerds drive to bars across the world to listen a song that’s been recorded for 25 years? 

I hope it's not, but I wouldn't be surprised even if they are playing with us

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Is anyone here smart enough to know how to hack into a jukebox and extract mp3 files from it? I tried hitting it with a hammer but it didn’t work :/

News headline: "Guns N' Roses cancels release of new song "Perhaps" after fans organize Jukebox heist at local pub"

Just now, McCoyGNR said:

Pm please!

search The Mishaps of Perhaps on a Jukebox on soundcloud it's there.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Skamos66 said:

News headline: "Guns N' Roses cancels release of new song "Perhaps" after fans organize Jukebox heist at local pub"

search The Mishaps of Perhaps on a Jukebox on soundcloud it's there.

It’ll be worse than that one time Rick & Morty fans attacked a McDonalds!

Maybe they (UMG) didn't forget about this jukebox thing, but just didn't mind because a release is imminent and at most people in a bar would be able to record it on their phones (like it's been done already) a few days earlier.

We like to think that we may have made them angry, but they probably don't care, lol.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Part of me wants to send the song at bars I’m not at with my remaining credits. GNR’s worst nightmare will come true- people are actually listening to their music.

Paint the town Perhaps XD

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Part of me wants to send the song at bars I’m not at with my remaining credits. GNR’s worst nightmare will come true- people are actually listening to their music.

Somewhere, Axl is shaking his fist in anger. 

“DAMN YOU TOUCHTUNES!”

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

You could call the bar and pretend to have a question, then play the song. You might be able to hear it on the other side of the phone. 

• Haha 1