Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

Just now, GnR Chris said:

This band ruins everything. Unfortunate the first time we hear the studio version is through a cell phone recording of it playing on a jukebox. Yes, I realize I could have waited to hear it. But no, that clearly wasn’t gonna happen. 

It's such a joke it really isn't funny. Us hardcore fans are yet again fucked

3 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I think Jordan's inbox is full haha does anyone who got their link have the ability to drop a PM!?

Reminds me of the link sharing in Discord when the leaks were out.
First 1 or 2 sharing....then 4....then 8 people....etc etc

2 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Not inbox full, I keep deleting. It's saying only five messages per day even though I've sent tens. Weird. My poor phone is smoking though. 

So the ones that you have sent can keep distributing to the others and so on😁 

• GNFNR 1

Chorus sounds great, bass is great, piano is up front… I like everything I hear except the solo, sadly. I am hoping it sounds a lot better in HQ. I don’t mind them keeping the Robin beginning if the editing is better in HQ. What gets me is the second half of Slash’s part. It almost sounds like the pitch is wrong. Obviously, that can’t be, so I’m hoping it just has to be heard with high quality. I thought that with the soundcheck video, too. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Check Twitter @gnrsudamerica ;) 

I'd bet on the vocals re-recorded , or lifted from a different demo to the village leak in 2019, sounds different to me.

The real thing, non phone recorded will be out leaked soon enough, or released 

7 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

listen motherfuckers to this song that should he heard*

* Only on TouchTune jukeboxes. 

GN'R should work out a deal with TouchTunes, like if you stream Perhaps three times you get credit to stream Absurd as many times as you want. It would be a huge success :lol:

• Haha 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, Dani_1455 said:

The part from the heys remembers me a lot to the Axl from 2009-10, this nasal moments are also similar to something he has been doing since 2010 more or less

i also think the low voice in the chorus would be from 2005-2006 that sort of time

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Chorus sounds great, bass is great, piano is up front… I like everything I hear except the solo, sadly. I am hoping it sounds a lot better in HQ. I don’t mind them keeping the Robin beginning if the editing is better in HQ. What gets me is the second half of Slash’s part. It almost sounds like the pitch is wrong. Obviously, that can’t be, so I’m hoping it just has to be heard with high quality. I thought that with the soundcheck video, too. 

It’s vastly superior overall to the 2019 version. Everything is so much cleaner. Vocals just sound so good. That transition on the guitar solo is very strange. But the mix sounds great even recorded off a cell phone lol

• Like 1