Perhaps - New Guns N' Roses Single - Discussion

Sounds epic! Miles better than the demo. Duff’s bass tone is phenomenal and Slash’s solo sounds better in proper quality! 

If whoever mixed this could remix Chinese so Tommy can be heard properly that’d be grand :lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

guns n' roses perhaps songtext https://g.co/kgs/E8YGM4

Maybe this could help. Don't know if it's correct though... 

I've seen those

I was hoping someone came up with something better than "shine like more than a bomb you are" , but I guess that's what we're going with?

6 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

I've seen those

I was hoping someone came up with something better than "shine like more than a bomb you are" , but I guess that's what we're going with?

In this version it says: "Say you're more than a bargain whore you're all alone now". That's what I'm hearing while listening and reading... 🤷‍♂️

Edited by ZODIAC

the power of the music is much better than demo. sounds like axl has some weird phaser thing on his vocal which i dont think improves it. it's just a shame it isnt coming out as part of the album. if we had these 3 songs, plus the general and atlas on a new album, everyone here would be saying it sounds much more like classic gnr compared to CD released songs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

the power of the music is much better than demo. sounds like axl has some weird phaser thing on his vocal which i dont think improves it. it's just a shame it isnt coming out as part of the album. if we had these 3 songs, plus the general and atlas on a new album, everyone here would be saying it sounds much more like classic gnr compared to CD released songs

Yeah, and they'd be right. That's what Slash and Duff does. And it's not only their musicianship but we also see it on the live songs were they made Better more classic GN'R too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I don't think 'clever' is the word... :lol: I dont hate it, but it's kinda cheesy like the Hardschool artwork.

I always imagined the Perhaps artwork looking something like this tbh (I made this quickly so obviously it's not great...)

dZkpG2Y.jpg

I do like the original artwork, and you know, I was going to say something about how terrible your design is, with its fucking bevel and drop shadow and inconsistent lighting and… And then I remembered how the official UYI/ AFD etc merch looks like and… Man that’s a pretty damn good design! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1