"The General" is officially delayed... but "The General" AND "Monsters" is (unofficially) out of the bag

1 hour ago, GNFNRUK said:

I don’t mean to be morbid but some of us will likely die without ever hearing this song. Sorry to darken the mood, back to discussing the fake artwork and ‘insider’ info now ;)

I fucking hope they do. you lot all have stockholm syndrome. this band abuses and beats down month after month year after year. and we say 'thank you sir, may i have another'. no more. fuck GnR. Fuck Axl. Fuck slash Fuck Duff Fuck fercuntdo and that fat slag beta. fuck your general

• Haha 1

I understand the trouble with vinyl pressings over the past few years but it ain’t as bad as it was in ‘20, ‘21. Why not offer a simple cd option to give people choice and therefore combat a potential delay/trouble due to vinyl? There seems to be more to this than a simple vinyl pressing blah blah. There is plenty of bands and artists offering up new albums on vinyl and somehow most have no trouble? No delays? An album I ordered only 2 months ago (when it was announced) gets released tomorrow and not a single delay or ounce of trouble along the way.
Just release the thing on cd if you wanna avoid streaming and potential delays, more people own cd players anyway, in their homes, cars, work areas, just give options for goodness sake. 

6 minutes ago, DaneisKing1389 said:

I kept my order. I don’t care. 6 weeks will come just like the last 6 weeks came. Who the fuck cares? Jesus christ. Deal with it.

actually the email says 'in or before december 8', so you could get it sooner

2 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

Why no communication from the band? Ffs Duff, Fortus one of you say something!!!

Duff: "don't worry we've got this"

Fortus: "we are going to play it live really soon, I even got a sitar pedal for something you don't know about"

Frank: "I believe that a question for management"

I think susan or meegan are our best hopes

17 minutes ago, DingBat said:

You sound like a petulant little baba who didn't get what he wanted for xmas. 

You couldn't kick the shit out of a paper bag.

Lets have it dingbat, ill kick the shit out of you with a paper bag over my head you axl dick sucker

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

I fucking hope they do. you lot all have stockholm syndrome. this band abuses and beats down month after month year after year. and we say 'thank you sir, may i have another'. no more. fuck GnR. Fuck Axl. Fuck slash Fuck Duff Fuck fercuntdo and that fat slag beta. fuck your general

I'm genuinely chuckling to myself right now. I feel your pain.

meegan will post an gnr reharsel without sound just because she can

1 minute ago, batatadoce said:

Duff: "don't worry we've got this"

Fortus: "we are going to play it live really soon, I even got a sitar pedal for something you don't know about"

Frank: "I believe that a question for management"

I think susan or meegan are our best hopes

• Like 1

Just now, kanecrescente said:

I'm genuinely chuckling to myself right now. I feel your pain.

I'd love to say couldnt make it up with GnR, but the sad thing is it's entirely predictable. They think they are edgy and cool and mysterious. They're really not, they're so predictable they're run of the mill dull. 

• Like 3