Whiskey A Go G0 1986 full video on youtube as of three hours ago!!!!

I about lost it before Nice Boys when Axl said that they get accused of doing too many covers.  I guess the more things change the more they stay the same!

Edited by Gnrcane
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Weekend viewing if the fun police are still on holiday by then....(Still up)

This YT channel has several full show bootlegs, and none of them has been taken down. 

23 hours ago, Spike Killer said:

Snagging a copy as I type.  

Thank you for the heads-up.  This is incredible.  

If you're gonna put it up on a youtube channel, don't forget to stick an obnoxious watermark on it. 

:)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I noticed I had several of my covers restored from the dead. Maybe there's something finally going on with all of this bullshit.

image.thumb.png.c5b422c2b56f08a53544be271d6c025c.png

Yes, some happened with him, i think it not is coincidence.

• Like 2

cool to see. Dont Crys solo was so perfectly written that Slash decided to change not a single note when he recorded it for UYI.

Now one of those 86'  (or whatever AFD era year) performances of YCBM would be nice

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mendez said:

cool to see. Dont Crys solo was so perfectly written that Slash decided to change not a single note when he recorded it for UYI.

Now one of those 86'  (or whatever AFD era year) performances of YCBM would be nice

They didn’t play YCBM until 1991. There’s never been even a hint that a 86/87 demo recording of YCBM even exists (or that the song was even fully fleshed out by that time)

3 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

They didn’t play YCBM until 1991. There’s never been even a hint that a 86/87 demo recording of YCBM even exists (or that the song was even fully fleshed out by that time)

Yes there was, GNR played a journalist a cassette demo of it in when they were in London in 1987.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2024 at 1:28 AM, evilfacelessturtle said:

Now this is what the AFD lineup is supposed to sound like, not the sloppy mess that was Ritz '88.

I agree, but to be very cynical, Axl's voice here wasn't in a good shape either. And I like the album arrangements better than this pre-AFD state, most notably Rocket Queen's outro, Anything Goes lyrics and Nightrain extended outro.

• Like 2