Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 31/01/2017 at 6:32 PM, Top-Hatted One said:

She's there for the CD songs yet it is a complete waste because they re-did the songs Axl spent 14yrs trying to perfect 

She should be kicked off from GNR, soon as possible

Edited by auad
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Nice to see that Axl has finally remembered the password to his twitter account!

Though, I am slightly concerned that our prediction that he would (d)evolve into only tweeting in emojis is closer to coming true.

Edited by sanity_lost
There is a tweet that is emojis only!

10 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Mellisa's twitter > Axl's one. Why they can't just be normal like Duff? Why? 

It's in the contract. All GNR members must have at least 5 cringe worthy tweets/instagram posts per year or else they get the ?. Duff's just slacking. ;)

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

what the fuck is that supposed to mean? a few years ago camp Axl was anti Slash as I recall...

I think its good a sign its all going well!

Spoiler

And they could be touring for another 10 years with out a album :D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

The thing is, is it true he used to talk shit about Slash or is that something people assume because he's Axl's slave employee friend?

Well he did allegedly have Slash on Axl's enemy list as of 2008. lol But honestly, this just shows Fernando's true character. When Slash wasn't around (and he didn't know him personally) he freely talked shit about Slash. But now that Axl and Slash are on good terms again Slash is a legend and teaching Fernando so much? C'mon... :rolleyes:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 2