What are your unpopular opinions (on ANYTHING)

Jackamo!

- I think theoretically that if you're a straight guy, and you have a gay friend and he gets stood up on a date or something and is sad, well, then it shouldn't be a big deal to whack him off. You know, help him achieve an orgasm by using your hands. If that would make the gay friend happy. But that's not possible in this society because homophobia runs deep.

- I think its far too stylish to say you are an atheist these days. Its like the hip new thing, and if you say you're a Christian people look at you like you are retarded. I see these guys on TV that say something against religion, and people go, "oh, he's brave." but that's not brave at all. if a guy goes on TV and says, "Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our Lord and Savior", I'd think that guy was braver. Or if a guy went on and said, "the infidels must die under the sword of allah!". I'd go, "damn! that guy is brave!" But not some atheist hack. In fact, come to think of it, I don't believe in athiests. By that I mean you fit three things: 1) you don't like or subscribe to any religion (okay) 2) you believe in nothingness after death (yeah, right) 3) you don't believe in any sort of "higher power" (yeah, right). I believe nobody on earth could say they honestly qualify as an atheist based on those three things and pass a lie detector test (if lie detector tests worked).

- I think the Feast trilogy is the greatest trilogy of all time. Feast, Feast II: Sloppy Seconds, and Feast III: The Happy Finish.

shoot.

• Like 1

If Axl gets back with Slash, it'll be the Star Wars Force Unleashed of music - it'll make a lot of money but it will be complete and utter garbage.

That was a great game.

I meant the movie. Yeah, the first game was pretty fun.

True the movie sucks. Why cant they be creative and make a new movie instead of selling old wine in new bottles.

My unpopular opinion?

- GNR is/was a great band

- Kanye West sucks ass

- Star Wars sucks ass

- GNR's Sympathy for the Devil is better than the original

- Beatles is shit

- Good music exists since the 90's

- Nu Metal was great

- Being a republican or a democrat= drain bamage

- British slang is forced like a constipation

Let's offend everyone here!

Edited by Strange Broue

I'm very pro freedom of expression, for people of all persuasions. I don't like the song "Imagine" because it promotes a concept of peace based on the unrealistic premise that we all agree on everything, and that agreement happens to fall in line with John Lennon's personal philosophies. (Are you wound up yet Len?)

I'm very pro freedom of expression, for people of all persuasions. I don't like the song "Imagine" because it promotes a concept of peace based on the unrealistic premise that we all agree on everything, and that agreement happens to fall in line with John Lennon's personal philosophies. (Are you wound up yet Len?)

Actually i agree with you...and the fact that i read your posts in a Vera Duckworth voice kinda gives your posts a charm that make it very difficult for them to ever really wind me up...luvvie :lol:

I can't stand children, or babies, and have zero desire to have any of my own.

You're eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil! :lol: To think people trust you with their pets!

I don't like sharing a bedroom, I'm not sure why couples automatically have to do this? I mean, you can have sex anywhere so that's not a good enough argument, I suppose it's money and property size really.

I want my own room, no sharing of duvets or wardrobes or tripping over someone else's clutter.

If I mention this to anyone in real life they are usually :blink:

I should have been born into aristocracy or something.

• Like 3

My unpopular opinion?

- Kanye West sucks ass

- Star Wars sucks ass

- Beatles is shit

- Nu Metal was great

Is the Kanye West one really unpopular? I thought everyone thought he was a cunt.

I hate (as in, it actually makes me angry) the prospect of an Old Guns N' Roses reunion.

I'm a British Citizen who doesn't want the UK to exist.

I support Rangers Football Club.

I think the Jason Bourne books by Robert Ludlum are better than the films.

I don't like Cheese.

Temple of Doom is my favourite Indiana Jones film.

I don't like Bon Jovi or Abba.

I think the world could learn a lot more about how to run a country from Norway than from the U.S.A.

I love Rob Zombie's Halloween

I love that Strange Brou is a democrat. That literally makes me smile with joy.

I feel sorry for people who let coffee and/or smoking control their lives. And think oatmeal is disgusting.

And finally......I think the Simpsons is the most overrated show in TV history. It's the lowest form of humor with the lowest common denominator of intelligence to reach and appeal to the masses. It's the equivalent of a McDonalds hamburger. I actually lose respect for anybody who finds the show funny. There have been scientific studies that show the more you enjoy the Simpsoms, the lower IQ you will have. For example - if you think the Simpsons is the funniest show on TV then there is a 96% chance your IQ rests between 78-84 points.

- There are too many humans.

- Having babies shouldn't be a right. Parents should have to qualify for it.

- Every child born should have the same opportunities, regardless of where they are born. It is cruelly unfair that a child born in Chad shouldn't have the same opportunities as a child born in Denmark. I have no practical solutions to this, except that it must involve a massive redistribution of wealth somehow.

- The education system must be completely reworked with much more focus on epistemology.

- This: http://www.stereogum.com/1844250/heres-why-id-hate-a-guns-n-roses-reunion/franchises/essay/

• Like 1

My unpopular opinion?

- Kanye West sucks ass

- Star Wars sucks ass

- Beatles is shit

- Nu Metal was great

Is the Kanye West one really unpopular? I thought everyone thought he was a cunt.

It's actually an unpopular opinion to like the guy. I do, I think he is hilarious. ;)

Men are funnier than women. (this might not be unpopular)

Sex is repetitive and dull. Not to mention, absolutely filthy. In a perfect world, it would ONLY be used to procreate. You can't tell me sex is more fun than playing Frogger in an arcade.

When it comes to labeling someone a pedophile, it should be based on how developed or undeveloped their victim is rather than age. There's a difference between sexually touching an infant and sexually touching a 17 year old girl that has huge tits and a hairy vagina. People shouldn't lump them both into the same word.

Men are funnier than women. (this might not be unpopular)

Sex is repetitive and dull. Not to mention, absolutely filthy. In a perfect world, it would ONLY be used to procreate. You can't tell me sex is more fun than playing Frogger in an arcade.

When it comes to labeling someone a pedophile, it should be based on how developed or undeveloped their victim is rather than age. There's a difference between sexually touching an infant and sexually touching a 17 year old girl that has huge tits and a hairy vagina. People shouldn't lump them both into the same word.

Sex is repetitive and dull?! Man you really are missing out on one of the pleasures of life if you believe that...........