07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

It was supposed to be a special night. AFD 30 years. We get the same setlist, without half of the people who made AFD and with Axl sounding like 2012.

If that satisfies you, good for you. I and a lot of other people feel let down and will complain as much as we want to. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LesPablito said:

Why same setlist? This can be a special one for a very special day. 30 damn fucking years man, come on. Why? I will never ever understand. This is history, this is a kind of day that you can make it once in a lifetime days with a little effort, that deserves it, deserves something special than the regular. You as a band deserve that. Loving to see them on stage together again after all these years, and continue to love them however for tonite I am not pissed off or upset but feeling heartbroken a bit.

The show probably isn't even half over so we can't say it's the same yet.

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

You must have been born this year then 

Or someone has a different opinion about Axl's vocals than you? ;)

I am enjoying the show.  Its pretty rockin', life it too short to bitch about Mickey, I learned my lesson with that years ago. 

1 minute ago, Pedrolg said:

It was supposed to be a special night. AFD 30 years. We get the same setlist, without half of the people who made AFD and with Axl sounding like 2012.

If that satisfies you, good for you. I and a lot of other people feel let down and will complain as much as we want to. 

Maybe you should find another hobby.

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

You must have been born this year then 

Axl has sounded ike crap for the past god knows how many years in GNR. AC DC that is another story.

He never sounded this good with the DJ/BBF band era. You have to go back to the BH/Finck era.