Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, Padme said:

If they only thing that matters to you is the shows. Why are you here discussing issues that have nothing to do with shows? GN'R has an official website and forum. You find information about shows, tickets and merch there.

We are discussing Izzy and Adler because GN'R has been doing a reuinion tour. Before the reunion people were talking about Ashba, Pitman or Axl's Mickey Mouse voice

If you want to discuss Adler, fine. He's an obnoxious, unreliable fool and nobody in the right mind would have their huge comeback tour relying on him. Would hearing that from Axl make you less or more mad?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

If you want to discuss Adler, fine. He's an obnoxious, unreliable fool and nobody in the right mind would have their huge comeback tour relying on him. Would hearing that from Axl make you less or more mad?

At least it would come out from their mouth, not from yours, which is basically a hole spewing poopoo :lol:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

At least it would come out from their mouth, not from yours, which is basically a hole spewing poopoo :lol:

Does it matter? They could outline a logical explanation why they don't trust or want Adler and people would still get mad and say they're lying because they're greedy because Adler's as reliable as it gets.

3 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

Overanalyzing and obsessing about things you have no control of can really suck the fun out of things. Just a good thing to remember. Especially on this forum.

But that is the trademark of being a GNR fan!  Bitching about things that GNR should be doing, and if they do them, move the goalpost and find something wrong with it too ;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

Does it matter? They could outline a logical explanation why they don't trust or want Adler and people would still get mad and say they're lying because they're greedy because Adler's as reliable as it gets.

"Don't want" and "don't trust" Adler are things that YOU are putting in their mouths. Actually, when they talked about this, Axl didn't say ANYTHING about Adler being unreliable, the only thing he said is that Steven had harmed his spine. Actually, the one that was suggested to be "unreliable" it was Izzy.

Yes, it would be great if they would have explained some things better or more in lenght and the reaction of the fans would be varied, but fans reaction really don't matter. What matters is that they talk and say their side of the story. That is yet to be heard.

I couldn't care less about people getting mad or not. I wanna hear the BAND MEMBERS, not you.

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

"Don't want" and "don't trust" Adler are things that YOU are putting in their mouths. Actually, when they talked about this, Axl didn't say ANYTHING about Adler being unreliable, the only thing he said is that Steven had harmed his spine. Actually, the one that was suggested to be "unreliable" it was Izzy.

Yes, it would be great if they would have explained some things better or more in lenght and the reaction of the fans would be varied, but fans reaction really don't matter. What matters is that they talk and say their side of the story. That is yet to be heard.

I couldn't care less about people getting mad or not. I wanna hear the BAND MEMBERS, not you.

And if the BAND MEMBERS don't tell you what you want to hear, you'll still be mad about it - or just refuse to believe it. If you don't get why Alder isn't the full time drummer for this band/tour you haven't been paying much attention to Adler the last 30 years. It's not hard to figure out. There's no "side to the story" because it's not a story. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

And if the BAND MEMBERS don't tell you what you want to hear, you'll still be mad about it - or just refuse to believe it. If you don't get why Alder isn't the full time drummer for this band/tour you haven't been paying much attention to Adler the last 30 years. It's not hard to figure out. There's no "side to the story" because it's not a story. 

I'm not mad about anything. Your generalization and assumption about fans mood is ridiculous. Let people be people, if there are people who are mad then let them be. If there are people who don't give two shits about it, let them be too. If someone barely cares, that's alright..... why does it matter how fans feel? It makes no sense to me.

Your interpretation of why Adler isn't there is your PERSONAL OPINION, not a fact, it has not been confirmed by anyone in the band, so until this doesn't happen what you say is just what you think about it. Trying to make it pass as THE REASON is stupid and useless.

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If they say something, they will be criticized, if they don’t say anything, they will also be criticized. So why take the risk of having even more problems between them? In exchange for what? Just to satisfy the obese curiosity of some fans who are probably going to keep talking shit? Nah..Not worth it.. And as you said: The fans reaction really don’t matter.

IMO, anything they say publicly, it will only further undermine the relationship between them. Better keep quiet and let the fans complain, they're going to do it anyway.

3 minutes ago, Derick said:

If they say something, they will be criticized, if they don’t say anything, they will also be criticized. So why take the risk of having even more problems between them? In exchange for what? Just to satisfy the obese curiosity of some fans who are probably going to keep talking shit? Nah..Not worth it.. And as you said: The fans reaction really don’t matter.

IMO, anything they say publicly, it will only further undermine the relationship between them. Better keep quiet and let the fans complain, they're going to do it anyway.

I think that after NITL is over, when Slash and Duff can speak again, they will reveal why Izzy wasn't there and why Adler was invited to a few shows.

Gonna take some years maybe but they will speak. I'm almost sure about it.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I think that after NITL is over, when Slash and Duff can speak again, they will reveal why Izzy wasn't there and why Adler was invited to a few shows.

Gonna take some years maybe but they will speak. I'm almost sure about it.

On the next Slash or Duff’s book..probably.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm not mad about anything. Your generalization and assumption about fans mood is ridiculous. Let people be people, if there are people who are mad then let them be. If there are people who don't give two shits about it, let them be too. If someone barely cares, that's alright..... why does it matter how fans feel? It makes no sense to me.

Your interpretation of why Adler isn't there is your PERSONAL OPINION, not a fact, it has not been confirmed by anyone in the band, so until this doesn't happen what you say is just what you think about it. Trying to make it pass as THE REASON is stupid and useless.

So your position is that Adler being a trainwreck for most of the last 30 years and not being able to get through a Loaded tour 4 years ago can't possibly have anything to do with why they won't let him be the full time drummer for their ultra important, has to run smoothly, massive 2 year stadium tour?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

So your position is that Adler being a trainwreck for most of the last 30 years and not being able to get through a Loaded tour 4 years ago can't possibly have anything to do with why they won't let him be the full time drummer for their ultra important, has to run smoothly, massive 2 year stadium tour?

I have no idea, neither do you.

11 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

#makingmusicbaby

Isn't the Conspirators album done?

Or does she reference the wha wha thing?

Or am I reading too much into it? Yeah, probably that.

I really hope it's exactly what you're thinking. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I love the BTS stuff they've released on Instagram since the tour ended. Especially the shots of the big 3 together. It's still surreal to me that this tour happened.

That tour was the best thing to happen to GNR in decades.

• Like 2