European Festival & Stadium/Outdoor tour announced - NITL continues into 2018

3 hours ago, seely said:

Equally, don't want to miss the chance to finally see TWAT or Prostitute played, given they now seem to be regulars.

I really hope it stays that way. It could change though as the shows move from indoor arenas in the US to outdoor summer stadium shows, sadly it wouldn't be the first time a band streamlines the setlist for europe summer shows .  

4 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Incredible.

Having been on this forum for over a dozen years, this info is normally apparent before it is actually released - i think this is the first time it has come out of nowhere and I couldn't be happier!

It's funny, because on the Iron Maiden forums, pretty much everyone knew GN'R were coming back to Europe. I admit I hadn't been following the tour speculation thread that closely, but I read through it last night and almost posted asking why there weren't manny comments about Europe next year, but I forgot. Then this gets announced :lol: 

I know I told myself no more gigs until they really shake up the setlist, or release new music. But seeing as I'll almost certainly be in Europe during this leg for Maiden, if there's a gig that makes sense (Or if they play the same festival), then I'll catch a GN'R gig over there as I've always wanted to see them in Europe. Fingers crossed that Tallinn fits my schedule, as I still haven't been to Estonia. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thorbear said:

I really hope it stays that way. It could change though as the shows move from indoor arenas in the US to outdoor summer stadium shows, sadly it wouldn't be the first time a band streamlines the setlist for europe summer shows .  

Yeah, that’s my main worry; that the set will basically be the same as it was in Europe 2017. Festivals/Stadiums usually means sticking with the hits :/

Was there any difference in the 2017 South America setlists versus the 2016 ones? Besides Wichita Lineman and Black Hole Sun? I’d love to be proven wrong because I’m dying to hear TWAT and Prostitute but I can’t picture them being played on this run.

Edited by Amir

4 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Incredible.

Having been on this forum for over a dozen years, this info is normally apparent before it is actually released - i think this is the first time it has come out of nowhere and I couldn't be happier!

They really should’ve had a vague billboard and social media posts about a “huge” announcement.

• Haha 4