Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think I'm getting the big black box. I haven't seen the big box with the GNR logo on it. I don't think amazon.com is selling it.

does anyone know where the very expensive is being sold? The deluxe package I ordered was $145. I also ordered the deluxe cds to play in my car. lol

You mean the Locked & Loaded Set? To my knowledge, the only place to order it is GN'Rs site. 

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think I'm getting the big black box. I haven't seen the big box with the GNR logo on it. I don't think amazon.com is selling it.

does anyone know where the very expensive is being sold? The deluxe package I ordered was $145. I also ordered the deluxe cds to play in my car. lol

Only place that I have seen it is their website. They also let you make payments per month, if you are interested.

https://gnrmerch.com/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

why though? the $999 boxset is basically the deluxe package wtih a lot of extra garbage... Not worth the money, but maybe you're millionaire idk

2 minutes ago, uruguns said:

why though? the $999 boxset is basically the deluxe package wtih a lot of extra garbage... Not worth the money, but maybe you're millionaire idk

lol yeah, if you saw my credit card statements you'd know I'm not anywhere near having lots of money.

Luckily, I have an amazon.com account so I order shit and pay it off. I try not to get it too high.

In debt as it is.

5 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Only place that I have seen it is their website. They also let you make payments per month, if you are interested.

https://gnrmerch.com/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set

Thanks, but I'm paying off so many credit card monthly I don't have any extra money to spare.

Seriously I don't understand why this is so expensive. you know the guys don't need the money.

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

I listened to three remastered tracks and I can notice fuck all of a difference.

Maybe with headphones. 

I listen the entire AFD with headphones and noticed some bits and pieces, some songs have more Duff or Izzy than before to me...

• Like 1

I'm listening to it now. Must say I like the sound quality a lot. And I really love acoustic demo's on disc 4. Especially the NR ones.

Overall it's a very nice collection of good material. I just still think it's nowhere near worth it's price.

If I could buy the 4 cd's and nothing else for under 50 euro's I'd do it without thinking twice. The rest is just stuff I don't care about. It'd just sit there in a box taking up space.

So the music on it is great and the quality of the recording is much better than the existing bootleg material. But not even close to being worth 180 euro's imo. 

But like I said - really enjoying the music! 

Just now, username said:

I'm listening to it now. Must say I like the sound quality a lot. And I really love acoustic demo's on disc 4. Especially the NR ones.

Overall it's a very nice collection of good material. I just still think it's nowhere near worth it's price.

If I could buy the 4 cd's and nothing else for under 50 euro's I'd do it without thinking twice. The rest is just stuff I don't care about. It'd just sit there in a box taking up space.

So the music on it is great and the quality of the recording is much better than the existing bootleg material. But not even close to being worth 180 euro's imo. 

But like I said - really enjoying the music! 

I ordered the super deluxe edition at amazon.com and i'm paying 120 euros including shipping,  which is fair imo

• Like 1