Slash Made $45M in 2017 According to Ex-Wife

https://gnrcentral.com/2018/08/27/guns-n-roses-guitarist-slashs-earnings-from-2017-revealed/

Slash is apparently losing "Patience" with his wife over how long the divorce settlement is taking. Her lawyers claim Slash has not properly represented his earnings and that he reportedly made $45M last year. Good God if that is true imagine how much Axl is making! Slash apparently revealed he was previously making $345K per month prior to the GNR reunion.

Slash should give her a one time settlement payout, rather than giving her money for the next 20 years. That way he could be done with the whole ex marriage and move on knowing that he'd not have to give any more money and have to give the bitch one more cent.

47 minutes ago, The Glow Inc. said:

I remember Scott Weiland saying he had to tour just so he could afford his two previous divorces ( 60k a month… ).

Guy married a third time and what did that third wife do almost as soon as he died ? She sold Scott's wedding ring...

And that, folks, is why you don't get married no matter how good your relationship is, especially without a pre-nup. 

Just my honest opinion...

Amen. I lost everything in my divorce. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, The Glow Inc. said:

I remember Scott Weiland saying he had to tour just so he could afford his two previous divorces ( 60k a month… ).

Guy married a third time and what did that third wife do almost as soon as he died ? She sold Scott's wedding ring...

And that, folks, is why you don't get married no matter how good your relationship is, especially without a pre-nup. 

Just my honest opinion...

Prenuptial agreements are a very good means of insurgence but they don't protect you from the prospect of having to pay alimony.

Certain states recognize alimony and certain states don't. The idea behind it is you have to pay your ex a monthly fee so they can "maintain their lifestyle." That means if a woman spent 100k a month when you were still married, she can make the argument that she still deserves that 100k because it's a part of how she manages finances and lives her life, regardless of the amount she got when they split the assets in two.

All of this is entirely at the mercy of a judge, who is the final word in how much alimony a person needs/deserves/gets. California notoriously recognizes alimony as something most people are entitled to, so it makes getting married there a serious long-term gamble.

Scott was paying child support and alimony to Mary Forsberg, he may or may not have paid alimony to his first wife. Since Perla liked to live a lavish and ornate lifestyle, she stands a good chance of getting perpetual alimony for herself, especially when she can argue that Slash makes an insane annual income.