'Living The Dream' World Tour 2018/2019

Ralphelmo

3 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Just checked - GA is available along with the other sections.

Thanks. Kind of frustrating. Website said there were no floor tickets left yesterday evening.  Ending get seats in the balcony. Not the worst thing but would have preferred Loge seats or the floor. 

Ticketfly has a no exchange policy. Bummer but shd still be a good show 

52 minutes ago, RageKage said:

From the videos i saw it seemed pretty fucking boring. Nobody moving. And well.. you only get to hear boring myles-music

It was actually better than I expected. At least in the first 5-6 rows the atmosphere was good, people were jumping around, singing along and having fun 

Imo German crowds are rather weak in general, but this one was above the average 

Edited by SAU3R

3 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

They'll rather stay in Warsaw, not Lodz.

Both nights ? 

Second one is rather considering that they are playing at that whole Empik's Ceremony which takes place in Warsaw, but it seems reasonable that they would stay in Lodz for the first night 

4 hours ago, EricA said:

Short review of yesterday's show in vienna:

Slash (of course) and Todd are worth going to one of the shows, i'm not a Myles fan, but neither a Myles hater, he does a solid job on most of the songs, setlist was ok, i will never get used to it hearing somebody else than Axl singing GnR songs, so i'm fine with it that Nightrain is the only GnR song being played, all in all  it was a good show, @Nattyand me enjoyed watching the beast:slash:

IMG-20190211-WA0002.thumb.jpg.3f6bb031c1b579295d6bbadb19b4f567.jpg

we enjoyed Slash s solos and especially todd s vocal performances. 

Unlike my friend @EricA I am a Myles basher. just can t stand the whole package (voice , stage persona , lack of charisma) but I enjoyed seeing Todd and slash!!! unfortunately only 1 GNR song 😔

• Haha 3