Malibu orders evacuation due to fire

TheSeeker

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. Obviously someone will be there to take care of Axl's animals. He's on tour for a month.

I know this, but Axl house already ii dangerous zone, you can't evacuate the animals the last minute ,when fire is already next, this is i refered.

18 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I wonder what happened with Axl's animals❓ scared me think it:question:

Yeah, I wrote to Meegan about this but she just liked my comment and did not respond. I have been thinking about them too....

I think about my animals a lot too in situations like that because I have seen condos in my town burn within minutes. I keep 2 cat carriers in my guest room ready at any moment.

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, I wrote to Meegan about this but she just liked my comment and did not respond. I have been thinking about them too....

I think about my animals a lot too in situations like that because I have seen condos in my town burn within minutes. I keep 2 cat carriers in my guest room ready at any moment.

Yes, because the animals perceive the dangerous before we human being ,they show anxiety for things than we not realised many times.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I know this, but Axl house already ii dangerous zone, you can't evacuate the animals the last minute ,when fire is already next, this is i refered.

Once they get the word to evacuate, like all the others, who did already, they will do so. Or they already have, depending on how many animals there actually are. Either way, I'm sure they are cared for.

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Once they get the word to evacuate, like all the others, who did already, they will do so. Or they already have, depending on how many animals there actually are. Either way, I'm sure they are cared for.

Axl had almost a zoo, not only cats and dogs.

42 minutes ago, thunderram said:

+1

LMAO at the 'disingenuous' and 'shut up' comments -- especially from those defending President 45. Talk about hypocrisy. 45 is the poster child of disingenuous and often speaks out and points fingers on topics he shouldn't. But somehow it's the rock star that needs to shut up and not the guy that's expected to act and behave presidential. How rich.

As a California resident I can attest to just how objectively wrong and how ridiculously petty 45's tweet about California was recently as well.  I don't care what side of the political fence one is one, that statement, like many he has made over the years, is just wrong

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/11/10/california-fires-firefighter-groups-criticize-donald-trumps-comments/1959469002/

The problem here isn't the rock star who actually lives in the general area that is being destroyed Tweeting about how wrong Trump is on this one, I agree with you

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Rose is a millionaire. He is wealthy enough to have his whole zoo moved somewhere else way before the fire would hit his home (if it ever did). Besides, I don't think he owns only one property :lol:

Of all people, worrying so much about Axl is quite odd.

Never knew he a zoo like place, i hope hes not trying to have his place resemble michael jacksons neverland ranch.

50 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Another thread ruined by politics.

Should the mods be putting or directing people to the politics forum?.

10 hours ago, Ant said:

What kind of GNR fan rags on Axl Rose for speaking his mind? Did you guys learn nothing from the UYI rants?? Looks like I'm going to have to assign some remedial viewing as homework tonight. Ignore it, dispute it.... don't tell him to shut up.

I dedicate this political firestorm tweet...

... to the people that tell you what you can say and what you can’t say. 
I personally don’t need that.

I don’t need that shit in my life.

Those are the kind of people that have been getting me down.
They make me feel like somebody, somebody out there....

....is Ouuuuuuut Ta Get Meeeeeee!!!!!”

I dig it, however when he made this statement, it was live, not behind a keyboard. Also it wasn't about politics.  In general I'm not a big fan of celebrities putting their opinions out there for the masses about politics. Some people will vote or not vote just based off of that.  Which is really sad to me.  I'll leave you with this little ditty……

Axl, do you have anything in common with iron maiden? 

Axl-I hope not,  I mean they're nice guys, but it's like political organizations,  where your band is like a political thing and I hope to never be like that.

8 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Why the hell should he shut up, when this thing directly affects him? His house could burn down to the ground as well, so you better believe that he is aware of the situation and what's going on and speaks out if things are being misrepresented. And what the hell does this have to do with music??

He's been crying about Trump Twitter for while now, not just the fires. He won't talk about anything to the public except anti-tromp  stuff. I was  just saying what people want to hear from him isn't his political views, it's his music. As someone else said, it doesnt seem genuine. Everybody hates trump, so what.

I have said this before but when somebody from entertainment involves themselves in politics it forces the public to reassess that person in a way they wouldn't normally. You have to be rather ''whiter than white'' (no pun intended) or inherently risk opening yourself up to public ridicule and charges of hypocrisy. If Slash started preaching about the merits of teetotalism we'd all say, ''what a wanker. That drunk was pissed off his head for most of his life yet he is now lecturing me on having this 'ere Shandy Bass?''. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have said this before but when somebody from entertainment involves themselves in politics it forces the public to reassess that person in a way they wouldn't normally. You have to be rather ''whiter than white'' (no pun intended) or inherently risk opening yourself up to public ridicule and charges of hypocrisy. If Slash started preaching about the merits of teetotalism we'd all say, ''what a wanker. That drunk was pissed off his head for most of his life yet he is now lecturing me on having this 'ere Shandy Bass?''. 

That's because there's an assumed hypocrisy in Slash advocating teetotalism, there is no such perceived hypocrisy in Axl being opposed to the federal budget. It doesn't contradict with our perception on who Axl is, it doesn't result in a reassessment, but a refined (in the sense of more detailed) understanding of him. 

And to someone further up: Axl talking politics doesn't make Guns N' Roses into a political band. So his quote on Iron Maiden isn't really relevant.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Exactly!

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

That's because there's an assumed hypocrisy in Slash advocating teetotalism, there is no such perceived hypocrisy in Axl being opposed to the federal budget. It doesn't contradict with our perception on who Axl is, it doesn't result in a reassessment, but a refined (in the sense of more detailed) understanding of him. 

And to someone further up: Axl talking politics doesn't make Guns N' Roses into a political band. So his quote on Iron Maiden isn't really relevant.

I disagree.  90% of axl,s tweets in the last two years have been politically driven. Bringing a piñata of the president on stage to beat open during a concert doesn't put them in that catagory?